Need some fishing partners now that I am retired

Most of the older guys know who I am from the Forum a few years ago.   I am now retired, age 65 and looking for someone to take me fishing every few weeks or so.  I am tired of my son backing out for no reason at the last minute because he tired.  We talking 10 am with him as a get uptime.  We get there at noon and have to turn back in from the gulf  because of the on shore breezes and the t- Storms

I can travel anywhere from Horseshoe to CR.  I can help some with the expense of gas.  I normal bring my own bait that i can share, frozen bait.,  Out in the gulf I normally use plastic bait , Gulp, etc.   As A bonus you can keep my catch,

I can take someone out ,Waccasassa,.  I am more comfortable staying in the river or going up tidal creeks.  I have a 13 foot Boston Whaler with only a 25 hp on it.  At this time of the year if you like sharks I am your man,  Bull sharks 2 to 3 feet are everywhere.  Haven't been catching much in the gulf at Waccasassa anyway.

If someone don't like going solo and need someone to keep them company let me know.  

Replies

• Snook SpankerSnook Spanker Inglis / YankeetownPosts: 1,755 Captain
    Hey Moon Buddy, Been a while but I'd sure enjoy fishin w/ you again! I just got back from a stressful trip driving round trip up north solo so I'm kind of bushed right now but maybe next week when I get settled in? My boat is running good w/ the new Yam 4 stroke and now that I live in Inglis, Yankeetown is a stones trow away! P,M, me your phone # since I lost all my numbers when I fell in the spillway at Lk. Rouseau a couple months ago! 
    I am'z what I am'z and that'z all that I am'z!! > Popeye!
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,460 Moderator
    Good to see you back Moon..
    "You'll get your weather"
  • Moon ShadowMoon Shadow Posts: 773 Officer
    Hey Moon Buddy, Been a while but I'd sure enjoy fishin w/ you again! I just got back from a stressful trip driving round trip up north solo so I'm kind of bushed right now but maybe next week when I get settled in? My boat is running good w/ the new Yam 4 stroke and now that I live in Inglis, Yankeetown is a stones trow away! P,M, me your phone # since I lost all my numbers when I fell in the spillway at Lk. Rouseau a couple months ago! 
    Thank Pete.  Be happy to go next week.  The only catch is I was picked for jury duty on Monday.  I hope it just a one day thing.  I once was on a case that took 3 weeks.  Went out today in my boat caught one small red in the river and tons of catfish,  Had inpeller problem with the motor and it overheated a couple of time.  just stop for a minute and started going again.   Water is flowing but weak stream.  I will leave myPhone # on your facebook page.  Once you get them let me know and I will delete them.

thanks again I will be looking forward to seeing you again.