Monday

Good morning.

Did everyone survive the festivities?
"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

Replies

• trout069trout069 Posts: 4,375 Captain
    Good morning 
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,413 AG
    Moanin
    Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,503 Captain
    Rollin
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • AnchorbaitAnchorbait CrawfordvillePosts: 65 Greenhorn
    Snappa time!!!!
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,803 Admiral
    Bear is chasing cats and squirrels in doggo heaven.  It was a rough weekend.   14.5 years, hell my son wasn't 2 when we got him.   They grew up together.   But he had a good breakfast Saturday, he got to sit outside and listen to the birds,and he died with family at his side.  

People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Posts: 1,867 Captain

Don't ever think that a dog can't get next to your heart! Back when I was young, I hunted a lot up home in the mountains and I've been "close kin" with Airedales and Plotts that would tear your heart out when they got all cut up by a hog!

Mornin' all 'yall! 

• ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 1,921 Moderator
    Sorry to hear that Soda.

Rich, I've always wanted an Airedale. Don't why but from an early age I've been attracted to them.
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,503 Captain
    Very sorry to hear SP
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Posts: 1,867 Captain
    Get an Oorang Airedale--the original hunting breed and not the show-dog bred up type commonly seen today. You'll find this type, Oorang,  up in the Appalachians and out west in Montana primarily. Never yet been around one that didn't have an IQ of 180+! 
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,803 Admiral
    They look like the kind of dog that would drink whiskey and speak with a Scottish accent. 
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 3,041 Captain
    Good morning.
    we had a great Bash Weekend and those Sylvester boys, and Tommy like to sit up late!

God Bless Bear dog and the Soda Family. Amen
    God, save the South!
  • trout069trout069 Posts: 4,375 Captain
    They look like the kind of dog that would drink whiskey and speak with a Scottish accent. 
    Get a little buzz and have one of those French hounds, that look like a small Airedale start baying. Made me drink more whiskey and start speaking German gibberish.