Early summer trips...

Boat was dry docked for way too long while I glassed a transducer into the bolt-on keel, and replaced a different ducer.  Missed ling fishing entirely.  Did sister's wedding May 5th after splashing boat.  Since then managed 4 trips.  One on buddy's boat, and three on mine.  They're out there!

"Whatcha doin' in my waters?"

Replies

• Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,853 Moderator

• SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 2,209 Captain
    Nice work, thanks for the report. Guessing your buddy is a charter captain ? As ars didn’t open until today. 
    You should have been here yesterday
  • KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,696 Captain
    Good trips!  Good to see a few reports show up!
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,156 Officer
    Those are some great catches, as usual!  All of the reports I'm seeing so far are of much bigger snapper & RG's in general this year as opposed to the last few years of smaller average fish.  Is that what you're seeing/hearing?

Based on these catches, I'd say the new transducer is working just fine.  :)

Livin' the Dream !
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,413 AG

How deep were the RG?

Nice!

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes
    RG from 100-220'