Some ask for it and we all get it.

treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 2,850 Captain
edited June 9 in Off Topic #1
We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends President Trump

Replies

• dave44dave44 Posts: 7,024 Admiral
    How sad is that? 
      I’ve said all along girls sports will disappear.
        Who’s screaming for women’s rights? They aren’t doing it right.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 23,985 AG
    What is so sad? 

What am i missing?

Mini Mart Magnate

• silvergsilverg Posts: 1,455 Officer
    edited June 9 #4
    Why isn't anyone congratulating the winner?  My son's states meet was a couple of weeks ago.  I found it great to see kids from all over from different schools offering well wishes to their competitors prior to each event and a hand shake or hug at the completion.  Boys and girls.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,550 Admiral
    cadman said:
    What is so sad? 

What am i missing?
    The person that won was a dude.  
  • StumpwaterStumpwater Posts: 166 Deckhand
    ?
  • conchydongconchydong Pompano BeachPosts: 3,653 Captain
    What is this world coming to? 
    I don't care what side of the aisle you sit on, that is not right. If you are against it in today's culture you are labeled as a homophobe or a LGBTXYZLMNOP phobe. 

“Everyone behaves badly--given the chance.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 23,985 AG
    edited June 9 #8
    Finfinder said:
    cadman said:
    What is so sad? 

What am i missing?
    Ooohh!

That last time it was a girl who became a guy and they made her compete on the girls wresting team since she was born a girl and she beat everyone. Everyone got pissed about that. 

Now they go the other way and everyone is pissed. 

No matter which way they go people will be pissed

Mini Mart Magnate

• dave44dave44 Posts: 7,024 Admiral
    cadman said:
    Finfinder said:
    cadman said:
    What is so sad? 

What am i missing?
    Ooohh!

That last time it was a girl who became a guy and they made her compete on the girls wresting team since she was born a girl and she beat everyone. Everyone got pissed about that. 

Now they go the other way and everyone is pissed. 

No matter which way they go people will be pissed

Is that a problem?
      I think 1st and 2nd place were both dudes. Is it surprising they beat girls in a girls competition? Reality actually says most dudes are stronger and faster than most chicks. 
      The best way to even the field is do away with all girls sports. All.
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 3,747 Captain
    You could open up a third catagory. Men's, Women's, and .......the rest, whatever you call yourself. Anything less is not fair. Everybody gets a trophy....
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 4,419 Captain
    edited June 9 #11
    Political correctness is destroying the last good things we have.
    Really disgusting, what sad and toxic world the PC addicted are leaving to their kids (maybe bought in a lab).
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English

My YouTube Channel

I'm typing with my "pasta hole" closed :grin !
    Being politically correct is a self-inflicted slavery.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 26,439 AG
    Really disgusting, what sad and toxic world the PC addicted are leaving to their kids (maybe bought in a lab).
    Perhaps an overreaction?  

My thoughts are that hopefully, you learn more about life as you age and the result is you become more understanding.  Of course, it does always work that way.

If anyone in that video intentionally hurt another person, I might feel angry, but surely that's not what happened.
    Vote for the other candidate
    Mister-Jr said:
    Perhaps an overreaction?  

My thoughts are that hopefully, you learn more about life as you age and the result is you become more understanding.  Of course, it does always work that way.

If anyone in that video intentionally hurt another person, I might feel angry, but surely that's not what happened.
    Well there you go Balla....your not mature enough to understand what happened here.
    Mister-Jr. is suggesting you grow-up....

Those girls trained hard and most likely for years to get to that level. A lot of hard work and sacrifice just to have the odds stacked against them at the pinnacle.
    That's how I understand it.
    What you do you think they learned about life?
    And the winners? What did they learn?

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj
    I didn't do much to prepare for adulthood, but now I am handsome and financially secure.  Just not fair.........
    Mister-Jr said:
    Perhaps an overreaction?  

Well, honestly I can’t exclude dementia.
    Otherwise it won’t be easy accept most PC abominations to me (like dudes competing against girls and labs kids).

My YouTube Channel

Well there you go Balla....your not mature enough to understand what happened here.

Those girls trained hard and most likely for years to get to that level. A lot of hard work and sacrifice just to have the odds stacked against them at the pinnacle.

You have no idea if they all trained for years.  Some girls (and boys) are more athletically gifted than others. 

I would like to know more about the story than a short video. 
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 2,850 Captain
    Mister-Jr said:

Ill tell you the story. Transgenderism that's been shoved down everyone's throats is now in full effect. 2 trans male to female runners competed in girls events placiing 1st and 2nd. They broke a track record in the process

Subpar male athletes with sorry parents will destroy female Athletics
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends President Trump
    edited June 9 #18
    Mister-Jr said:

You have no idea if they all trained for years.  Some girls (and boys) are more athletically gifted than others. 

See last Olympic Games when some dudes had stolen medals for girls. More clear example.
    You’re welcome ;)

My YouTube Channel

• TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 10,276 AG
    edited June 9 #19
    The same group of "conservatives" that said women shouldn't vote, women shouldn't be athletes, and were against Title 9 are now triggered because a trans boy won a high school race for girls.  I suppose irony is a dish best served cold as well.
    Mister-Jr said:

Ill tell you the story. Transgenderism that's been shoved down everyone's throats is now in full effect. 2 trans male to female runners competed in girls events placiing 1st and 2nd. They broke a track record in the process

You should tweet about unfairness.
    edited June 9 #21
    The same group of "conservatives" that said women shouldn't vote, women shouldn't be athletes, and were against Title 9 are now triggered because a trans boy won a high school race for girls.  I suppose irony is a dish best served cold as well.
    The same group of “progressists” who fought for women’s rights are now lowering their breeches to abide their new faith.
    I suppose common sense is not for them ;)

My YouTube Channel

edited June 9 #22
    Mister-Jr said:
    I didn't do much to prepare for adulthood, but now I am handsome and financially secure.  Just not fair.........
    Both "Handsome" and "Financially secure" are subjective terms...but you're right....It's not fair.
  • treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 2,850 Captain
    Mister-Jr said:
    Mister-Jr said:

You should tweet about unfairness.
    I don't believe in the word .I would never do that. Unfair is a sissies word. I'm far from that
    edited June 9 #24
    Mister-Jr said:

@Mister-Jr
    You don't want to know more about the story.  I suspect you do know but it just makes you look bad to acknowledge it.  Its right there in the story these dude are now in the record books.  The one dude ran for the men's team in the winter and know the woman in the spring.  That's fair right? LOL 
    I think you are the projecting being triggered  I think most are simply just laughing.  This comment from the link is fitting 

Replying to @GameTimeCT

Classic case of liberal ideology cancelling itself out. The Feminist cause of freedom from male domination meets freedom of gender expression. How ironic to watch the latter render the former obsolete. #brainlesslibs

edited June 9 #25
    The same group of “progressists” who fought for women’s rights are now lowering their breeches to abide their new faith.
    Touché.  :)

However, I don't see any "progressists" around here advocating for transgenders being included in girl's races.

edited June 9 #26
    Finfinder said:
    Mister-Jr said:

@Mister-Jr
    You don't want to know more about the story.  I suspect you do know but it just makes you look bad to acknowledge it.  Its right there in the story these dude are now in the record books.  The one dude ran for the men's team in the winter and know the woman in the spring.  That's fair right? LOL 
    I think you are the projecting being triggered  I think most are simply just laughing.  This comment from the link is fitting 

Replying to @GameTimeCT

Classic case of liberal ideology cancelling itself out. The Feminist cause of freedom from male domination meets freedom of gender expression. How ironic to watch the latter render the former obsolete. #brainlesslibs

Yes, there are lots of triggered conservatives in the responses on Twitter.  Hundreds of them in fact.   So much so that feminism is confused with transgender rights in high school sports.  Change can be be very unsettling for those who don't like it.

Yes, there are lots of triggered conservatives in the responses on Twitter.  Hundreds of them in fact.   So much so that feminism is confused with transgender rights in high school sports.  Change can be be very unsettling for those who don't like it.
    I think you have a more dramatic idea and intention of what the word "triggered" actually means, verses the responses and hysterically funny comments being made about the hypocrisy.  

Touché.  :)

However, I don't see any "progressists" around here advocating for transgenders being included in girl's races.

Unfortunately political correctness gone wild thanks to the people who accepted anything to be cool.
    As I often say:  modern world, from discrimination of the few to discrimination of the many.
    And discrimination is always an injustice even when perpetrated against majorities instead than minorities.
    Like for that women that couldn’t ever win a race because they have to compete with men.

My YouTube Channel

So, women's sports is discriminating against men?

I don't follow you, Balla.

Frankly, your cries against "political correctness" sound to me like justification for discrimination, but perhaps something is lost in the translation.
    edited June 9 #30
    Finfinder said:

I think you have a more dramatic idea and intention of what the word "triggered" actually means, verses the responses and hysterically funny comments being made about the hypocrisy.  

What hypocrisy?  Again, i don't see anyone arguing the transgender boys should be allowed to compete in those races.  To the contrary, there seems to be very view voices anywhere (except in the conservatives' heads) that are condoning this race as fair.

So, perhaps you might point out where anyone is suggesting this race was a fair one and transgender boys should be allowed to compete against girls.  Or perhaps you can comment again as to what you think is in my head.  Your choice.
    edited June 9 #31
    Finfinder said:

What hypocrisy?  Again, i don't see anyone arguing the transgender boys should be allowed to compete in those races.  To the contrary, there seems to be very view voices anywhere (except in the conservatives' heads) that are condoning this race as fair.

So, perhaps you might point out where anyone is suggesting this race was a fair one and transgender boys should be allowed to compete against girls.  Or perhaps you can comment again as to what you think is in my head.  Your choice.
    so you are going with being obtuse 

Ill post this again for you

Replying to @GameTimeCT

Classic case of liberal ideology cancelling itself out. The Feminist cause of freedom from male domination meets freedom of gender expression. How ironic to watch the latter render the former obsolete. #brainlesslibs

have a wonderful weekend