My Truck Is So High

GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,377 Admiral
They call it Willie Nelson

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”

Replies

• CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,289 Officer
    Yeah, I call that Wiggers making noise about Willie Nelson. :D

I say......I say son.......new & improved my tail feathers.

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 23,982 AG
    That is why country music SUCKS!!!

Now I do like Gangagrass

Mini Mart Magnate

• mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 3,747 Captain
    What doesn't suck about that? 
    I only listened for 30 seconds.....
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj
  • AC ManAC Man Posts: 3,843 Captain
    I don't follow country music anymore because it sucks. Are you saying it is now country rap? Is that true? Johnny Cash would roll over in his grave, especially his hero's. 
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 7,377 Admiral
    Hick Hop

yep, that's what country is now-a-days

A bunch of big fat idiots who have no musical talent.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 9,555 Admiral
    Thank god for XM radio. 
    There are a couple of fm stations here that are now playing traditional country. 
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • HomerSimpsonHomerSimpson Posts: 6,452 Admiral
    AC Man said:
    I don't follow country music anymore because it sucks. Are you saying it is now country rap? Is that true? Johnny Cash would roll over in his grave, especially his hero's. 
    boy named sue