"Parts Unknown" ... no not McDonalds chicken tenders ... the chef on CNN

2»

Replies

• mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 6,443 Admiral
    edited June 10 #32
    Whoah, you are shooting from both barrels with that one cowboy!

Captain Todd Approves

• hatcityhatcity Posts: 2,910 Captain
    On a larger field, How many people commit suicide EVERY DAY?

with the most recent two "celebrities", The world is beside itself with info about suicide prevention.

But last weekend, you couldn't find much i
    I was not born stupid, just had lots of practice
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Posts: 1,997 Captain
    hatcity said:
    On a larger field, How many people commit suicide EVERY DAY?

with the most recent two "celebrities", The world is beside itself with info about suicide prevention.

But last weekend, you couldn't find much i
    Yep, nobody cares...  You would think people could find a way out. Then again, if it is marriage, kids, job, drugs, etc. bottom line before them all is MONEY. If you don't have any, everything else can easily fall apart. Don't know about these two, both should have been financially secure. I do know he was preaching out against his own people. 
    Lots of turmoil in the WORLD right now. Or maybe it is that so much is on the surface, too much news, too many news outlets and anyone can write anything they want and claim it to be the truth...
    There use to be a day when 2 people are in a house and one turns up dead from a gun shot, gun still in home. That person would be found guilty of Murder, period ! Today, with enough money that very few have, they can argue that anyone could have came in the back door and did the shooting while the other person slept right thru it. And walk away from it...
    Outside of Weinstein and Cosby, very few will befall their fate. Money and control over the news will see to that... Surprise PBS is still alive... Finally making the trip over to the Bahama's to set up accounts that can't be touched by our banking system. Probably lose money over there too... What a cluster f....
2»