FREE OUPV/100 Ton Study Group - No Charge! Learn from a 35 Year Unlimited Ship Master

Jim_n_HooperJim_n_Hooper Stuart, FloridaPosts: 1 Greenhorn
Greetings
We are hosting a FREE Coast Guard License Study Group through Meetup.com.  I retired from the Merchant Marine in 2015 as a Ship's Master and am a USCG Certificated Teaching Captain.  Starting June 14, 2018, and every 2 weeks through August 23, my partner and I will be be presenting overview teaching sessions on the OUPV/100 Ton license exam.  The sessions will cover the test topics and cut to the chase with information that is USEFUL, INTERESTING, and FREE.  We operate a "Classroom on the Waterway" through our business - Seaways Boating Instructors, but these Free Meetups are offered at No Charge for anyone who wants to learn.  The actual Coast Guard exam is a lot to bite off, so what were doing is the next best thing.  Learn these subjects:

Rules of the Road   -   Chart Plotting and Aids to Navigation   -   Electronic Navigation   -   Weather, Tides, Currents   -   Safety

The sessions will be held at the Palm City Civic Center at 770 SW 34th Street Palm City, FL 34990, from 1830-2030 on 6/14, 6/28, 7/12, 7/26, 8/9, and 8/23.

Visit our website:  https://www.seawaysboating.com to see who we are (I made the site myself, so take it easy...) 

There's no catch.  Our free sessions are to establish ourselves as a learning resource for recreational boaters.  Knowledge develops confidence, and true enjoyment of the boating lifestyle.

If you want to attend please RSVP through our website or join the Meetup group to RSVP.  The sessions are fun.  Try to come.

- Captain Jim McNamee
  Master, AGT, USMM