Bimini Mechanic

StayinLazyStayinLazy Posts: 381 Deckhand
Well after a few months of solid planning with the help of some great people, probate-r has been an extremely valuable help, we are about to shove off for Bimini in 6 days.  I was curious if anybody knew of an Evinrude mechanic on the island?  I'm pretty handy with the general things, but for peace of mind wouldn't mind having a mechanic for just in case issues.  Thank you all again for your words of advice and wisdom.  

Matt

Replies

• Team Shark FeverTeam Shark Fever Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    The best mechanic on both south and north Bimini is Orlando,just about him at any of the marinas and they will know his cel number. I have used him since the early 99's and he has made it possible for me to get back home on more than one occasion. He now owns a condo at Bimini Sands and uses the ramp there if you have any outdrive or prop issues.Just this past weekend we blew a Yamaha lower unit and Orlando had a good used one he installed and only charged me $1300 with installation which lots cheaper than what it cost in south Florida.Good luck.
  • StayinLazyStayinLazy Posts: 381 Deckhand
    Shark I appreciate it and will note it!  Made it back yesterday without any issues.