yellowtail snapper 5/24

Another Day at The DockAnother Day at The Dock Posts: 126 Deckhand
Caught a flag of a yellowtail yesterday, is that common?. Anyways caught some porgy,bees and large lane snapper too. Not a ledge day but I'll take any day out on the water. Also caught and released a 30lb red snapper lol F those guys.

Replies

  • AllNVeinAllNVein Posts: 133 Deckhand
    Was it a Lane by chance?  We have caught several lane snapper around 100’ this year. Nice ones. And they only need to be 8”
  • Another Day at The DockAnother Day at The Dock Posts: 126 Deckhand
    edited May 26 #3


  • Another Day at The DockAnother Day at The Dock Posts: 126 Deckhand
    AllNVein said:
    Was it a Lane by chance?  We have caught several lane snapper around 100’ this year. Nice ones. And they only need to be 8”
    Definitely a yellowtail 
  • Sea SnakeSea Snake Posts: 5,223 Admiral
    Nice Flag yellowtail, at that.......looks like a couple of lanes with it...right ?
  • SnaphappySnaphappy Posts: 1,404 Officer
    bet there is mutton or two around there as well if you get off the mark a bit. 
  • Another Day at The DockAnother Day at The Dock Posts: 126 Deckhand
    Sea Snake said:
    Nice Flag yellowtail, at that.......looks like a couple of lanes with it...right ?
    yeah those are lanes next to him
    Snaphappy said:
    bet there is mutton or two around there as well if you get off the mark a bit. 
    too bad theres a 30lb red snapper waiting to inhale my bait every time it hits the bottom  :|  
  • AjNJaxAjNJax MandarinPosts: 157 Deckhand
    Well done my dude
    Dont sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff!
Sign In or Register to comment.