2015 Beavertail BT3 w/ Yamaha f90LA located (Columbia, SC)

ryan.wardenryan.warden Posts: 48 Greenhorn
For Sale is my 2015 Beavertail BT3. This skiff is an absolute skinny water machine. I've jumped her up with a full tank and 2 people in less than 14" of water. Hole shot is exceptional with the 4 blade. She cruises nice at about 27-29. But have seen speeds w/ half a tank at 42-43ish with 2 people and gear. It comes rigged with a I pilot 80# thrust riptide. 8' Power Pole Blade. 6" Atlas Hydraulic jack plate. Factory Lenco Trim tabs. XPS 3 bank 15 amp on board charger. Twin gel Batteries up front to offset weight. Single motor battery located in the console. Has the Garmin echo map DV chart plotter/fishfinder that's been a saving grace. Plumbed live well is located in the jump seat. This boat has traveled with me all over FL , to Savannah & to the Low Country around Charleston, SC. The motor has less than 140 hours on it and it is factory warrantied until the end of 2019. She has been meticulously flushed and scrubbed down after every use and under a covered awning and has a custom boat cover that has been used to maintain the life of the boat. She does have some normal wear and tear from use. Nothing major. Several minor scratches on the gel coat and a few dings here and there but nothing even remotely significant or serious whatsoever. I hate to sell her because I absolutely love this rig but being an active duty military member with twins on the way, we are going to need a more practical bigger boat. I will only entertain serious offers and would be willing to meet someone to wet test or partially deliver for serious buyers only. I hope she finds a good home and gets as much use as possible. ASKING PRICE is $35,000.

Replies