BYE!

Replies

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 8,794 Admiral
    Well...Bye
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 3,919 Captain
    edited May 11 #3

"I'm going to do this time, and I'm going home to Africa," Reynolds said in the lobby of the Dirksen U.S. Courthouse. "That's just how it is. I've given up on America because how long do African-Americans put up with this nonsense? No matter what you think of my sentence - or me - why is there such a bias when it comes to sentencing African-Americans?"

How about you take some of your pals with you....Mel?
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,502 Captain
    See-ya, well hopefully not if he keeps his promise. Wonder what the Vegas odds are on that.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • tagtag Posts: 8,759 Admiral
    He plays a thug in Africa he'll find out how harsh justice can be.
  • kellerclkellercl Posts: 1,693 Captain
    edited May 11 #6
    Such a shame when criminals leave our country.....  lol, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Also Al Capone, white, went to jail for 11 years for tax evasion.  Pete Rose, white, served 5 months for tax evasion.  So I'm not quite sure how this 6 month sentence is unfair.  Seems to be similar to other convictions.  
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 1,911 Moderator
    edited May 11 #7
    He won't go. Just like all the people who said they were leaving the country if Obama or Trump was elected. Just a lot of bravado.
    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,143 Admiral
    edited May 11 #8
    Don't take it too far, Tony!
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,615 Admiral
    kellercl said:
    Such a shame when criminals leave our country.....  lol, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Also Al Capone, white, went to jail for 11 years for tax evasion.  Pete Rose, white, served 5 months for tax evasion.  So I'm not quite sure how this 6 month sentence is unfair.  Seems to be similar to other convictions.  
    We are the only country that lets  criminals come here to work, get drivers license, medical services, and vote.
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 5,586 Admiral
    I'll sell him my old Cross Bow cheap..So he can hunt Wart Hogs for dinner for the rest of his life....Bye.
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 4,438 Captain
    Finfinder said:
    kellercl said:

We are the only country that lets  criminals come here to work, get drivers license, medical services, and vote.
    Well, we let criminal come here to continue to be criminal, they drive without any license, they have all the healthcare they want but at least they don't vote, for now. Anyway looks like the several of our politicians are working just for them.
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English

My YouTube Channel

I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    They are stealing our freedom. Boycott political correctness.
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,218 AG
    Warning Level 2