Home Off Topic

Column of invaders at our southern border

Replies

• RStyleRStyle Posts: 1,482 Officer
    Cheapest solution is to hand out to all families a one way free plane ticket to any country of their choice

Not sure what country in the world is supposed to or would let in a large number of illegal immigrants just because they bunch up at their border. Good publicity stunt.
  • DOCKSIDEDOCKSIDE Posts: 1,871 Captain

B) 2 taps for all of them....

somewhere south of disorder and on earth... mostly .
    ..............................................................................
    IBEW LU 433
  • ferris1248ferris1248 Posts: 8,995 Moderator
    fins4me said:
    We should place Abrams tanks shoulder to shoulder if necessary to turn them away. They have become a symbolic movement and if we allow them to cross in any manner it may inspire other hives to send their unwanted.
    You are a little late. These caravans have been going on for quite some time.

"That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole of the law. The rest is commentary."

Rabbi Hillel (c20 BCE)

• ResinheadResinhead Posts: 10,974 AG
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    Smuggling exotic animals is a big business.

• fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    We should place Abrams tanks shoulder to shoulder if necessary to turn them away. They have become a symbolic movement and if we allow them to cross in any manner it may inspire other hives to send their unwanted.
    And because of the attention this group of invaders have garnered there was an opportunity to make a public example of this swarm and turn them away using whatever force was necessary.  Now since we wimped out and caved we let some slide right on in. It is repulsive how weak we are.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,747 AG
    Fins, you should dig a mote around the farm.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,533 AG
    Mister-Jr said:
    That doesn’t even make sense. When you take your doors off of your house and demand your gated community gets rid of all security you can post that drivel.
    dave44 said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    That doesn’t even make sense. When you take your doors off of your house and demand your gated community gets rid of all security you can post that drivel.
    No, the French doors are flimsy. 
    Mister-Jr said:
    Shouldn't need to. The federal government who takes a huge amount of tax from me and my family should do it's job and protect our borders and monitor those who invade via Visa.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    fins4me said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    Shouldn't need to. The federal government who takes a huge amount of tax from me and my family should do it's job and protect our borders and monitor those who invade via Visa.
    Conservatives are currently in the majority in the House, Senate, and hold the Executive Office of the United States.  Call Lamar Alexander or Bob Corker.
    Mister-Jr said:
    fins4me said:ki
    Mister-Jr said:
    Conservatives are currently in the majority in the House, Senate, and hold the Executive Office of the United States.  Call Lamar Alexander or Bob Corker.
    I do not care who has the majority.  It makes no difference if they lack the guts to enforce our laws and borders. Corker and Alexander are pathetic wastes of hide.
    "Today is MINE"
    fins4me said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    I do not care who has the majority.  It makes no difference if they lack the guts to enforce our laws and borders. Corker and Alexander are pathetic wastes of hide.
    I certainly did not vote for them.   We could elect Rand Paul if his neighbor promises to stop beating him up.
    Mister-Jr said:
    fins4me said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    Mister-Jr said:
    I certainly did not vote for them.   We could elect Rand Paul if his neighbor promises to stop beating him up.
    His neighbor, like most left wing nut jobs, is dangerously deranged.
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 10,974 AG
    The left is certainly a hateful group.  Perfect example is Cyclists posts. Read them and see.
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,444 AG
    edited May 2018 #47
    Just play dueling banjos at the border and tell them they have a purty mouth, they'll rightfully skedaddle. 

fins4me said:
    And because of the attention this group of invaders have garnered there was an opportunity to make a public example of this swarm and turn them away using whatever force was necessary.  Now since we wimped out and caved we let some slide right on in. It is repulsive how weak we are.
    Sad you are just a very sad person!!! You sir are a perfect example of what's wrong with the far right wing nut jobs in this country. Sad just sad!!

Mister-Jr said:
    Our laws allow refugees to cross the border to apply for asylum.
    Refugees, ,, simply hilarious. They are economic opportunists and nothing more. There are probably 4 or 5 billion more like them all over the world. Lets go fetch em all.
    "Today is MINE"
    I think there are 150 women and children applying for asylum, not billions, millions, or thousands.  The rest will be illegal immigrants if and when they get over the border.  The United has signed international treaties that require our government to hear their stories and decide their fates.

If you are unhappy with the law, you need to work on changing it, rather than complaining. 
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 7,990 Admiral
    It's like Ants looking for Donuts in your House.
    Spray the Scouts and kill them off or you get an Infestation...
    Really simple.
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 17,010 AG
    edited May 2018 #51
    Except these are people not insects....at least to some.
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 5,844 Admiral
    Just play dueling banjos at the border and tell them they have a purty mouth, they'll rightfully skedaddle. 

Yeah but there will be a few that will hear that, smile and keep coming.  What are you going to do then Bimini?  Looks like you'll have to follow through.   :D
    Mister-Jr said:
    I think there are 150 women and children applying for asylum, not billions, millions, or thousands.  The rest will be illegal immigrants if and when they get over the border.  The United has signed international treaties that require our government to hear their stories and decide their fates.

If you are unhappy with the law, you need to work on changing it, rather than complaining. 
    150+ welfare recipients. Not to mention the other services they will require. They should have applied for a job at one of the fishing resorts in their home country. 

2amigo said:

Yeah but there will be a few that will hear that, smile and keep coming.  What are you going to do then Bimini?  Looks like you'll have to follow through.   :D
    I wonder if he will squeal? :D
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,813 AG
    Mister-Jr said:
    fins4me said:
    Our laws allow refugees to cross the border to apply for asylum.
    Then the answer should be no, and they can turn around and caravan back where they came from.
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
    Why don't they stay in Mexico? They were granted asylum there,they speak the language and like the climate, not to mention the US is the worst country on the planet according to our democrat friends?
    Mister-Jr said:

150+ welfare recipients. Not to mention the other services they will require. They should have applied for a job at one of the fishing resorts in their home country. 
    Take action, my friend.
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,967 Admiral
    I don't know exactly the situation there, anyway in my opinon a rule valid in the whole world is that for any illegal immigrant disguised as refugee the one who pays the most expensive bill is a true refugee.
    So don't trust so much the NGOs; in Europe (especially in Italy) we've collected a lot of evidences that most of them are nothing more than business companies that work with the worst criminals. The slavery 2.0, nothing more, nothing less.

Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
  • YnotjaxYnotjax Posts: 328 Deckhand
    Wonder why the illegal immigrants chose CA in the far western Mexico instead of a closer entry point like TX or AZ?

To me it's so far west and a longer trip.  seems like the laws will have to be the same no matter what entry you take.
    It’s quaint that people think crazy leadership in a state will abide by federal laws. We need to give jail time to more politicians so that the law is followed.
    Maybe I should say, any crazy person will adhere to any law. Now that’s a far reaching statement.