Home Off Topic

Column of invaders at our southern border

fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
edited April 2018 in Off Topic #1
The group of potential invaders who have been marching toward our southern border from their hives of origin have arrived in tijuana. The National Guard and if necessary the US Army should be dispatched to turn them away with whatever level of force that is necessary to dissuade their actions.
ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
"Today is MINE"

Replies

• Mango ManMango Man Posts: 11,500 AG
    Link?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
  • 2amigo2amigo Posts: 5,868 Admiral
    They were trying to get to the UT spring game.  They found out there were plenty of seats.   Albeit a little late, but they are on Spanish time.......
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    Please send any of them that are able bodied and can frame houses, finish concrete, install roofing, ect to Athens, GA. We are in desperate need of construction labor. I need 11 houses framed. Worst case my business partner and I can frame them but it will take us about 2 weeks per house and we have bigger fish to fry.
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 8,014 Admiral
    THAT is why we need Work Permits.
    My Country would become Mayberry in about a Month without them.
    No Family's , just the Worker Bees....
    Killin and Grillin :grin
    County...not Country..Your mileage may vary..
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,453 Admiral
    Come here legally and you should be welcomed, as my family did and was, after waiting. Come here illegally and you should be turned away or suffer the consequences. If you employ illegals........well you should suffer too.
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    If you employ illegals you are worse than the invaders. Sad that there are individuals among us who would do so.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
  • m9000m9000 Posts: 2,139 Captain
    These people are economic refugees and the US can not accept the huge number of people that would like to come to the US because they are unhappy with the economic and crime conditions of their home countries.
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 9,126 Admiral
    "For the farmers, OK, it's going to get good, We're going to let your guest workers come in."
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,426 Admiral
    That was 325 million people ago. At some point it begins to become unsustainable.
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    I notice from the pictures that most are fat and have cell phones. 
     If they are seeking asylum then stay in Mexico.  
    GA Fin said:
    Please send any of them that are able bodied and can frame houses, finish concrete, install roofing, ect to Athens, GA. We are in desperate need of construction labor. I need 11 houses framed. Worst case my business partner and I can frame them but it will take us about 2 weeks per house and we have bigger fish to fry.
    Problem is they are coming here to work. If they were they could have applied for a visa work permit. 
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,652 AG
    GA Fin said:
    Problem is they are coming here to work. If they were they could have applied for a visa work permit. 
    that takes care of 66,000 of the 9 million illegals who want to work here, 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

cadman said:
    GA Fin said:
    that takes care of 66,000 of the 9 million illegals who want to work here, 
    Well of course, ,, everyone all over the world who wants in should get in. Lets give them all first class tickets. 

Not
    "Today is MINE"
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    fins4me said:
    The group of potential invaders who have been marching toward our southern border from their hives of origin have arrived in tijuana. The National Guard and if necessary the US Army should be dispatched to turn them away with whatever level of force that is necessary to dissuade their actions.
    jesus h christ, when you thought the dumpster fire could not get any worse along come this BS....LOL
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,417 Admiral

Screw the wall, we need motion-activated automatic guns, and lot of land mines.

23895.gif
  • Florida Ex-patFlorida Ex-pat Posts: 586 Officer
    m9000 said:
    These people are economic refugees and the US can not accept the huge number of people that would like to come to the US because they are unhappy with the economic and crime conditions of their home countries.
    That is the reason most people originally came to this country.

I thought most originally came to escape religious prosecution.  There is gang crime in East LA that is out of control, I don't hear about people heading to Guatemala asking for help.  I heard many Democrats were intent upon seeking asylum in Canada after Trump was elected, did I miss the coverage of that caravan?
    m9000 said:

I thought most originally came to escape religious prosecution.  There is gang crime in East LA that is out of control, I don't hear about people heading to Guatemala asking for help.  I heard many Democrats were intent upon seeking asylum in Canada after Trump was elected, did I miss the coverage of that caravan?
    You are not actually comparing Guatemala to LA are you?
    If you've been there lately you'd understand their pretty much one in the same thanks to liberal policies gone awry.
    If you've been there lately you'd understand their pretty much one in the same thanks to liberal policies gone awry.
    Not liberal policies at all. You are completely wrong.

https://www.insightcrime.org/guatemala-organized-crime-news/guatemala/

• SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,197 AG
    edited April 2018 #22

Sounds like the latest edition of "People of Wal Mart".  
    Warning Level 2
    Mexico granted them asylum. They are Mexico’s responsibility, not ours. 
  • Florida Ex-patFlorida Ex-pat Posts: 586 Officer
    Cyclist said:
    m9000 said:

You are not actually comparing Guatemala to LA are you?

Tongue and cheek.  I would much rather go to Guatemala than LA.
    So what exactly are these invaders running from and wanting asylum from?? 
    Looks like the tourism is doing good and I bet tarponator and others go there to stretch a line?
    http://wahooslayer.com/index.html

And a lot more sites to fish also in Honduras.
    Males only..with Work Visas.
    Send the Baby Machines back South and Western Express the money home...so the little Gorda Senoritas can buy Tamales....and Beans..lot's of Beans..
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,652 AG
    Could you post these and links to them, The photos I saw were different. 

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

We should place Abrams tanks shoulder to shoulder if necessary to turn them away. They have become a symbolic movement and if we allow them to cross in any manner it may inspire other hives to send their unwanted.
    "Today is MINE"
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 5,970 Admiral
    Exactly the same here, for African and Middle Eastern “refugees”.
    Most of them are nothing more than economic illegal immigrants supported by NGOs.
    Just a business, a disgusting business.
    Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Political correctness is a mental disease that can put you in slavery. The only cure is to turn on the brain.
    I'm not afraid of Coravirus but I'm scared by the paranoid pandemic army who ask for the sanitary naz**m.
    Vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
    Cyclist said:
    Not liberal policies at all. You are completely wrong.

https://www.insightcrime.org/guatemala-organized-crime-news/guatemala/

Loosen your plastic helmet and let the blood flow...works wonders
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,752 AG
    fins4me said:
    We should place Abrams tanks shoulder to shoulder if necessary to turn them away. They have become a symbolic movement and if we allow them to cross in any manner it may inspire other hives to send their unwanted.
    Our laws allow refugees to cross the border to apply for asylum.
    Vote for the other candidate