Triton 220LTS question

DanOmiteDanOmite Posts: 119 Deckhand
Triton guys,

bought a a new to me 2008 triton 220lts. This one has the custom center console with the plumbed baitwell built in.

Question: does anyone know how to turn on that baitwell? I see the pump that connects to it and the wires to that pump. But none of the switches make it run. also, I don’t see the wires connected to any switch on the backside of the switch panel?? Am I missing something?

thanks.

Replies

• kmagnusskmagnuss Posts: 2,875 Captain
    Sounds like a good question for the previous owner.  Used boats unfortunately equate to some strange wiring at times.
    Tarpon... everything else is just bait.
    Captain Keith Magnussen - Crooked Rod Charters
    Instagram is @crooked_rod_charters
  • DanOmiteDanOmite Posts: 119 Deckhand
    honestly the boat only has 48 hours on it and guy before me was an uneducated boater. He didnt even know how to turn on the trolling motor. ill just have to wait until someone with same boat/model reads this....thanks.

• Alex from GAAlex from GA Posts: 1,261 Officer
    Does the master switch have to be on?
  • SportsFanSportsFan Posts: 139 Deckhand
    I might be late to the party on this but my suggestion would be to get a good test light and check your powers and grounds with everything powered up. I say this as I recently bought a Keywest 196 that's an 07 but with super low hours. Some switches worked and some didn't. Most of the issues were from corrosion at the connectors on the switches in the console. Check the fuse panel also for power on both sides of the fuses. So if you have already fixed the problem, well then never mind. 
      Cheers 
    image-logo.png