frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
Callaway, ex-Gator WR, had weed in his combine drug test

Replies

• ResinheadResinhead Posts: 10,978 AG
    edited April 2018 #2
    Why would you think he wouldn't?

Go Gata! UF football player trifecta!

• mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,587 AG
    Hope in the combine interview they asked about his stance on kneeling for the anthem.

Pun sort of accidental, but recognized.

Captain Todd Approves

• mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,426 Admiral
    That didn't work.
    Try it again.....
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 11,622 AG
    Pretty sure the weed is the least of his problems.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,197 AG
    mplspug said:
    Hope in the combine interview they asked about his stance on kneeling for the anthem.

Pun sort of accidental, but recognized.

Warning Level 2
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 13,280 AG
    Future Cowboy
    Like is like a Helicopter.  I do not know how to operate a Helicopter  
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 32,646 AG
    edited April 2018 #8
    His sample tested diluted, not positive. A diluted test is a positive test under NFL rules. He says he was over hydrated. He likely just lost first first round draft pick and will go 3rd or 4th. Figure the weed cost him $10 million in signing bonus

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• Florida Ex-patFlorida Ex-pat Posts: 586 Officer
    Shame to ruin potential with a few bad choices as a young man.  Fortunately he is applying for work in an organization that will look the other way often, at least if you produce on the field.
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,426 Admiral
    I'm disappointed, I though this was the Scott Pruitt thread.
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    I'm disappointed, I though this was the Scott Pruitt thread.
    spread the blame and take no prisoners...
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    y'all already got one of my threads poofed today 
    c'mon now 
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    frank said:
    y'all already got one of my threads poofed today 
    c'mon now 
    really?  it was a troll thread , they already have an immigration thread going

what, there can only be one, that's like saying only one UF football threads

• OnewolfOnewolf Posts: 657 Officer
    cadman said:
    His sample tested diluted, not positive. A diluted test is a positive test under NFL rules. He says he was over hydrated. He likely just lost first first round draft pick and will go 3rd or 4th. Figure the weed cost him $10 million in signing bonus
    0 ZERO null nada zippo chance he would have been a 1st round pick. He would have been lucky to get drafted at all even before the failed test. His resume has so many bright red flags indicating he's a total moron who has the judgment of a 3 year old abd he cannot be trusted.  This may also afflict his pre-trial diversion on the credit card thing so he may end up in the big house. Where he was headed anyway.
    *** Tidewater 2100 Yamaha F150 ***
    *** Native Watercraft Magic 14.5 ***
    *** www.onewolf.org ***
    he'll still be working in the NFL, maybe undrafted free agent now
    then he'll get handlers with his money
  • MelbourneMarkMelbourneMark Posts: 2,189 Captain
    Patriots will sign him 
  • SaltygatorvetSaltygatorvet TallahasseePosts: 5,808 Admiral
    cadman said:
    Correct, dilute sample not positive for weed. But since when did people start fact checking before getting on the forum and spreading untruths? With that said, I believe he’s an everyday smoker and probably smoked the day before the combine. But it wasn’t a positive test for weed. Great talent with nothing between the ears 
    You should have been here yesterday
    I know he is a pot smoker. 

Mini Mart Magnate

Onewolf said:
    cadman said:
    0 ZERO null nada zippo chance he would have been a 1st round pick. He would have been lucky to get drafted at all even before the failed test. His resume has so many bright red flags indicating he's a total moron who has the judgment of a 3 year old abd he cannot be trusted.  This may also afflict his pre-trial diversion on the credit card thing so he may end up in the big house. Where he was headed anyway.
    Quite obvious you know what you are talking about and I don't. 

Did you notice Antonio Callaway went the 5th pick in the fourth round. Which round did I say he would get picked?
    Pretty sure I said it would be the  the 3rd or 4th. 

The teams know the potential is there, they will put him in a program and hope they straighten him up, or at least hide the pot smoking as long as he produces on the field,

I love the "experts" on here who know it all. 

Mini Mart Magnate

Resinhead said:
    boom
    Was that your head exploding?  :)

Mini Mart Magnate

lol... gata fans should be proud. Their dope smoking, ****, stolen credit card using representative made it to the league.
    Don't you hate it when I'm right.

Mini Mart Magnate

edited April 2018 #25
    Sure...My head is exploding. 

Gata fans should be proud of his accomplishments and representation the University.🤣

He wears that Cleveland orange very well!

He is still young .Only time will tell. 

Mini Mart Magnate

• fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    I hate the excuse given to someone who is an adult that they are still young. He is an adult and should certainly be mature enough to know better especially considering the economic ramifications. 
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    I'm sure you never made any mistakes as a young adult. 

Mini Mart Magnate

• fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    cadman said:
    I'm sure you never made any mistakes as a young adult. 
    None that could have cost me millions of dollars and made me look like a **** in front of the nation.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    Yeah, blame it on his innocent youth!

LMFAO!