2015 Hobie Outback, Papaya, Miami, Upgrades Included

I bought this 2015 Hobie Outback new and have all the paper work. Since the purchase I've made a few upgrades which are being sold together as a complete package. The kayak spent most of it's time in my garage and only been used inshore a few times.

Whats included...

2015 Hobie Outback Papaya
Hobie Mirage Drive v2 w/ Turbo Fins (note this is not the newer 180 w/ reverse drive)
Hobie Paddle (new, never used)
Hobie Anchor Trolley installed
Hobie Sailing Rudder installed
Hobie Though Hull Fittings (use for cabling such as fish finder)
Lawrance HDI Transducer plus all wiring (bring your own Fish Finder unit and battery)

I'm asking $2100.00 Cash, no checks.

Click Link for Photos: https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/6543135722.html

Replies

• DoubleOSevenDoubleOSeven Posts: 32 Greenhorn
    I've lowered the price to $2000.00 cash and I'll also throw in a Lowrance 7pin to 9pin cable adapter which allows it to be used with the newer 9pin fish finders like the Elite Ti & Hook2 series. The HDI transducer supports Lowrance's CHIRP & Down Scan (83/200, 455/800) technologies.
    Motivated to sell in Miami. Asking $2000 and now includes all of the following...

2015 Hobie Outback Papaya
    Hobie GT Mirage Drive w/ ST Fins
    Hobie Paddle
    Hobie Anchor Trolley installed
    Hobie Sailing Rudder installed
    Two RAM 1.5" Ball Flush Rod Holder Wedge Adapters (like new; use to mount any 1.5" ball accessory)
    Two RAM-TUBE fishing rod holders (powder coated aluminum; like new)
    Hobie Though Hull Fittings (use for cabling such as fish finder)
    Lowrance CHIRP HDI Transducer (50/200 + 455/800) installed (compatible with Lowrance Elite CHIRP/Hook and newer Elite Ti/Hook2 series fish finders).

I'm asking $2100.00 Cash, no checks.