Skip to main content
Home Off Topic

"The Ingraham Angle."

Replies

• treemanjohntreemanjohn Posts: 7,998 Admiral
    Mister-Jr said:
    Mister-Jr said:

Liberty Mutual Insurance and Office Depot are the latest Fox News sponsors that have said publicly they will not run commercials in the conservative commentator’s nightly prime-time program “The Ingraham Angle.”

Nobody cares.
    You seemed to have misjudged the situation. 
    Not in the slightest. 99% on Americans could care less. I haven't heard a single person mention that. I'm in DC currently. Not a single word. 

I will say that a communist is on every street corner  trying to sell dump Trump and protect children not guns schwag. No one's buying and they're sitting around making smal chat posts

No one cares. Seriously
    We’re like the piggy bank that everybody is robbing, and that ends
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 30,019 AG
    Mister-Jr said:
    Mister-Jr said:

Liberty Mutual Insurance and Office Depot are the latest Fox News sponsors that have said publicly they will not run commercials in the conservative commentator’s nightly prime-time program “The Ingraham Angle.”

Nobody cares.
    You seemed to have misjudged the situation. 
    Not in the slightest. 99% on Americans could care less. I haven't heard a single person mention that. I'm in DC currently. Not a single word. 

I will say that a communist is on every street corner  trying to sell dump Trump and protect children not guns schwag. No one's buying and they're sitting around making smal chat posts

No one cares. Seriously
    Yeah, that's why all her advertisers abandoned her, no one cares.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • mplspugmplspug Posts: 16,014 AG
    edited March 2018 #34
    Wow, priviledged white kid gets called out for whining and she loses sponsors.  Welcome to the new Amerika!
    Just dropping grenades in OT
    Americans could care less. Businesses can do as they please. Businesses caved to pressure from noncustomers and bots. I don't watch Fox, but I assure you with 100% certainty that they'll not be affected. Remember O'Reilly getting fired? They're still #1 .They're the most watched channel in cable.

It's not news to you because you have no other existence besides this .
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 30,019 AG
    edited March 2018 #36
    It will be interesting to see who replaces the sponsors who bailed on Ingraham.

“On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland”

Vote for the other candidate
  • ResinheadResinhead Posts: 10,987 AG
    Wow... bold and large font.

He's serious!

Prostitutes, high school kids and advertisers leaving a chick who's worth $45M... rotflmao.

Meanwhile, the economy is cranking, unemployment lowest in years, market kicking ****, jobs, jobs and more jobs. Lopsided trade getting worked out...

Keep on keeping on!

#KAG2020!
    #CreepyJoe2020!
  • MelbourneMarkMelbourneMark Posts: 3,843 Captain

Free speech does not mean that the speaker is free of consequences from their speech .
    I 1000% agree.  My point is that we often see leftist screaming, protesting,etc when someone is voicing a different perspective.  

And we don't see the same thing from the right also?
    Honestly, I don't know. I imagine there are some calls to boycott certain things. 
    I'm neither conservative or liberal.  I find many aspects of both sides comical and scary. 

However, when ~85% of the media identifies as democrat; any sane person would realize that we get "slanted" news. 
    Perfect example: this ladies tweet, the reaction, the fallout.  

I seriously doubt any right-leaning person calling for a boycott; would get this kind of media attention (and this advertisers pulling $) I honestly can't think of an recent example. 
    I encourage everyone to think about that, and the potential problems that could be with that for our republic/democracy. 

Another ers example is the demonitzeation of YouTube to Steven crowder, Dennis Prager, Ben Shapiro, etc...   Many of their videos have been pulled or outright bans from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter.  NOW, I absolutely give a private company the right to do as they wish; BUT, they are clearly bias in their views, and lead on like they are neutral.  This can be a BIG problem, regardless of if you lean left/right, and that is what I fear the most.  There are a small minority of people "controlling" the content to the masses. Bad things can happen when voices of dissent are silenced. 
  • Service CallService Call Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    I hate to see Ferris's comments on these  topics as I see him as an ultra liberal and I don't think he should be allowed to be a moderator. I think he should **** . I'm done with this thread and probably this forum.
    Ignore him. Everyone has their say.

Like this 6th grader. She's awesome.

“It just kept getting worse and worse.” -Sixth-grade student recounts what motivated her to record her teacher’s 15-minute anti-Trump rant https://t.co/ilYfCZ3Xsy
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 11,248 AG
    I hate to see Ferris's comments on these  topics as I see him as an ultra liberal and I don't think he should be allowed to be a moderator. I think he should **** . I'm done with this thread and probably this forum.
    Bye Felicia
    More big bold fonts...

You guys are definitely getting ypur point across!

edited April 2018 #44
    Resinhead said:
    More big bold fonts...

You guys are definitely getting ypur point across
    It happens when you c/p\

edited April 2018 #45

Bayer AG pulls ads from Laura Ingraham's show

Bayer AG announced Saturday that it has stopped advertising on Laura Ingraham's Fox News show, and has no plans to do so in the future.

The pharmaceutical company is at least the 16th company to pull its ads from "The Ingraham Angle"

• cadmancadman Posts: 43,696 AG
    "Women should be respected"....until they kowtow the libtardian agenda...if they step out of line, destroy them!
    It wasn't about kowtowing to any agenda, the issue was a personal attack, not an attack of his politics or position or agenda. It was an attack against his person.

It is dangerous when any well known celebrity makes a personal attack against another person. Some times the public forgives, many times the public gets outraged. She should have kn own better than to go after him personally, It was her mistake and she is paying for it. 

Former Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

$45MIllionDollarNetWorth

She must be devastated that a couple guys in a fishy chat room are bashing her. She pays more in taxes that both of you will ever earn in income.

• GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,945 Admiral
    Wow, Bimini Triggered is all upset. LMMFAO!
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,443 AG
    edited April 2018 #51
    GA Fin said:
    OFFS, like was said, it happens when cut and pasting.

GA Fin said:
    OFFS, like was said, it happens when cut and pasting.

On a side note, local info, since I moved to NW GA, why does every contractor I ask for a quote for jobs that in Florida would require a permit look at me funny when I ask?

Dunno. Most things require a permit here as well.

I know Florida requires a permit to reroof, and inspections. No permit needed for that here.

HVAC, electrical, plumbing, framing, foundations, ect all require permits.

Barrow county actually requires a drywall nailing inspection. I always though that was crazy.

Some rural counties don't do inspections. When I built my house at Lake Hartwell I had to pull a permit. It was free. When I asked if they did inspections she said that they just issue building permits so the tax assessor knows there is a new house. No other permits needed.

The state did inspect the septic system though.

Where are you in GA?  

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
    Unincorp Cobb, thanks for the info. Mostly landscaping and patio stuff.
    Resinhead said:
    More big bold fonts...

You guys are definitely getting ypur point across!

There's such a strong need for that. Shoving it down people's throats is the only way to get fool's to believe it. Death by repetition
    edited April 2018 #55
    The kids appear to be coated in teflon, going after Nugent next, nutjob watch media critics keep a low profile, if they value their careers. 

They are just now figuring out the power they will wield. 

90 million of them.
    Unincorp Cobb, thanks for the info. Mostly landscaping and patio stuff.

I haven't seen anyone in GA require permits for that sort of thing.

Heck, up until 10 years ago or so, general contractors weren't licensed in Georgia(other than an ordinary business license).

• Walker DogWalker Dog Posts: 2,155 Captain
    I doubt Ted gives a rip about anyone who wants to come after him. He says what he thinks and doesn't apologize to those who take offense to what he says.

90 million of them!!!!

#bluetsunami2018
    Sounds like 2016 all over again.

:D 
    Resinhead said:

90 million of them!!!!

Scurred!