Stingwray 03/11/18 well not the gulf but.....

stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 732 Officer
The fish are chewin the hook off. Go catch em up

Replies

• KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,663 Captain
     :p 
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,349 Captain
    Good dill  Seminole bass
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,143 Officer

Those are some good looking bass.  That one is a really nice sized bass.  Nice fishing right there.

After replacing one of my trolling motor batteries, I went bass fishing up here in TN yesterday for the first time this year.  Fished in the drizzling rain most of the day & only caught 4.  They were on the small size....no where near as big as yours.  Did catch one nice crappie on a bass crankbait lure.  The fishing is just starting to heat up here in Middle TN.  It should be really good the rest of March.

Livin' the Dream !
  • stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 732 Officer
    Today on the ole Seminole again. Got a early start here is one from the day, all fish were released to fight another day..  Well this weekend time for a new lake about 100 miles to the north. Fishing a totally different style of lake. Go catch em up

• skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 2,974 Captain
    Cool!
    God, save the South!
    Nice!
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,349 Captain
    Good dill
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,128 Admiral
    Nice sweet water fish!
    The ole sting has had a great run fishing the creeks,rivers and lakes the last 5 months. The bass are now on a post pattern with only a few bucks left on the bed. Now the Brim are moving up to spawn and we are catching some big ones. Well the run on the fresh waters are ending with lots of fish released and some tasty fresh water fish kept for dinners. All the 2018 updates on the ole Contender are almost completed and will be on gulf waters fishing again within the next couple of weeks. We are looking forward to fishing the gulf waters again and loading the box.
    Catch em up

B) 
  • Old DogOld Dog Posts: 523 Officer
    Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
    OD

Yes!
    Man!   That one is a big bull bream!

Livin' the Dream !
    Split is still looking for an invite if you need a hand. laugh but seriously lets fish brother!
    Last weekend Brim fishing on lake Eufaula

This weekend a few Trout  on the gulf from St. Marks shields marina.

The fish are chewin the hooks off, go catch em up.
    Sting aka Capt. Ron
    Dang!  You're a fish catching fool........from bream to speckled trout.  Good deal!

Livin' the Dream !
    Cool!!