STUPITER BASH KICK OFF PARTY

AL post 62 and the Legion Riders would like to invite all forum members to the Stupiter Bash Kick off party on Thursday March 22 at starting at 6 pm at American Legion post 62 in Stuart at 2000 SE Fischer St. in Stuart. It's the old Ruby Tuesday building next to Lowes. The kitchen will be open with great food, drinks are always happy hour priced and we have live entertainment starting at 7.
Maybe some other surprises. You can sign up for the fishing Tournament right there. Once again the proceeds of this tournament will go to the House Of Hope Veterans Fund. Come on out and join us for a fun night. So we will know roughly how many to expect, please reply here if you plan to attend. Lets have an old fashioned non-meeting.

Replies

• fagan59fagan59 Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    sweet !!!! will find it...new to are but always need a 12oz workout !!!
  • Dave MeyerDave Meyer Posts: 275 Deckhand
    btt
  • avmechavmech Posts: 1,263 Officer
    See you Thursday and BTT
    Member #10822
  • pottydocpottydoc Posts: 2,282 Captain
    Too far for me. Dang it. 

Whats up, Frank.
    Well Frank, me and you will be there. I guess this forum ain't what it used to be.
    Tonite's the night, come on out and party with us. Al Post 62 in Stuart, 2000 SE Fischer Ave. Great food, great prices and its always happy hour.
  • ObsessionObsession Posts: 226 Deckhand

Hi Dave,

Jill and I wanted to get this party started with a Donation from EntryPoint. I'll be dropping off a Shimano Combo worth $300. It includes a 6000D Bait Runner reel on a 7' Teramar 15-30lb rod. (TMSF70H) I also added an extended warranty on the reel.

Please use this as a raffle for the House of Hope Veterans fund. Those folks do great work over there and deserve our support.

Stay Safe

Chris

ACR Electronics, Inc. (Day Job) 954-862-2147

EntryPoint Decorative Door Glass. Stuart FL (Family Business) 772-463-6500

• avmechavmech Posts: 1,263 Officer
    Hey PD, busier than a one armed paperhanger!!  You and T doing well I hope!
    Member #10822
    Well Chris, you wont believe this but I won the rod and reel combo. Just kidding. Actually I still have it because not 1 single forum member, or for that matter none of the 250 flyers we placed on windshields at Sandsprit and Jensen Beach produced 1 single entry. Nor did anyone show up. Kind of disappointing given the low cost family friendly nature of this tournament. We are going to give it 1 more shot and have another gathering to promote the event at the post on Thursday the 12th. If we don't have at least 15 boats entered by then we're pulling the plug.