feeler for any interest in fishing crossing for a couple days

Grand has been decent..awesome weather window

Adult trip.....not 25 year old drunkard run 

Must be local to Stuart/Boynton area or have  BR #

Replies

• ldavid516ldavid516 Posts: 291 Deckhand
    rescheduling due to lack of interest
  • timwfmtimwfm Posts: 258 Deckhand
    If you heading to Bahamas this Friday and need a rider.  I got passport and BR#.  ;)  Tim email [email protected]
  • hookemtommyboyhookemtommyboy Pompano Beach Posts: 1 Greenhorn

Hello Bahamas, seems fun but I would need to in advanced. However, if you are looking for knowledgeable crew to fish with I would be more than happy be a member when there is an open spot. for the past 5 years I lived in North East Florida where Fished whenever the weather allowed us. I am experienced in bottom fishing, live bait, and trolling. I have won and placed in multiple tournaments out of Saint Augustine. I also have some experience in kite fishing out of ft. Fort. Lauderdale when my family would do charter trips during my youth. I also Have charted offshore trips out of Venice Louisiana (if you ever have Interest in doing a trip out there I try to do 1-2 trips out of there every year and love showing people a true trip of a lifetime. you go once and your addicted).  I recently moved to South Florida to work in the industry I am truly passionate about with Bionic Bait. I am looking for opportunities to meet local fisher men and learn more about how to fish the area. with all the expenses of fishing I am willing to split the cost of fuel, ice, bait and    will stay after trips to help clean up the boat.

Feel free to get back with me and look forward to talking more

Tom Gibbs

904-293-7790

[email protected]