2018 Bash June 8-10 at the Moorings

micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,269 AG

Per the replies the Moorings got the vote and the date will be June 8-10. Hope as many that can will show up this year.

I have reserved 10 rooms under my name (FS Bash/Tommy) and if we fill all 10 we will receive a discounted price like years past. If you have already reserved a room contact the Moorings and let them know you are part of the Bash so you get the discount.

If you wish to help with anything please let me know and I'll add your name to the list. Thanks in advance for those that pitch in and help. Please remind me if I am leaving anything out.

Food Saturday night-  Sides are welcomed.

Loyd- 7 layer salad. 

Stanwill- cole slaw. baked beans, and potato salad

Waterdog is cooking the meat and letting us borrow Grillzilla

Micci_Man- pulled pork and a side or two for Saturday night.

Micci_Man-  Metal pans for meat

Food Friday night- LCB from BIL 1 batch and 1 batch from the GA crew.

Loyd- dip

Micci_Man- Metal pans for LCB

Trophies- Chuck

Shirts- Pam and Loyd

Raffle prizes- Micci_Man,  BIL, Cranfield, ferris, Trophy Creek Outfitters & Pawn (JT Surles- Monticello FL)

Plates, paper, etc.- Ande

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes

Replies

• brotherinlawbrotherinlaw Posts: 2,855 Captain

I will do the LCB Friday as usual if no objections and will provide enough for 1 batch.

Carson,Fred and Chuck will provide the 2nd batch.

• skyway andeskyway ande Posts: 2,964 Captain
    edited February 23 #3

I am good for bringing white goods, plates, plastic & paper-towels. 
    God, save the South!
  • loydDloydD GeorgiaPosts: 99 Greenhorn
    We will bring dip for Friday night and 7 layer salad Saturday night.   Need to know what type shirts everyone is interested in.  Plan to have more color on the fish on the shirts this year.   
    Lovely Loyd
  • FamilyfisherFamilyfisher Posts: 2,666 Captain
    I've started liking the long sleeve shirts, lloyD.  Very comfortable!
    Proverbs 13:3
    We can't wait for the BASH!!!  We are going to have shirts available at Bash.  They will be $20.00 each.  There will be long and short sleeve, wikki or cotton, and  pocket  or not.   Colors vary.  The artwork is going to be colorful.    Please post what you want!!!  If you can't come to the Bash we will be mailing the shirts.  Send the checks to Loyd Bearden.  
    Lovely Loyd
  • micci_manmicci_man Somewhere in FLPosts: 12,269 AG

Nobody wants a shirt? Monies raised will support the Bash fund and it needs support.

I'll take 2 SS XL wikki please. What are the color options?

Thanks again for you and Pam doing this.

Common Sense can't be bought, taught or gifted, yet it is one of the few things in life that is free, and most refuse to even attempt to possess it. - Miguel Cervantes

Mine are ordered. Thanks Pam.

• ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,015 Admiral
    edited April 25 #9
    I'm mailing my check this week. Sorry, I forgot all about it.
  • LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,511 Captain
    I need the following:

2 XXL Wiki Longsleeve
    4 M Wiki Longsleeve
    1 S Wiki Shortsleeve

I can send money via paypal if easier.  Just pm me please.
    I would like an
    XL white short sleeve cotton if available? Please 
    God, save the South!
    Hey guys,  Tmicci_man said:

Nobody wants a shirt? Monies raised will support the Bash fund and it needs support.

micci_man said:

Hey guys,  White is the only color this year because of the print that we are using.  It uses the white of the shirt to make the fish.  They are going to look great.  
    Lovely Loyd

I will do the LCB Friday as usual if no objections and will provide enough for 1 batch.

Carson,Fred and Chuck will provide the 2nd batch.

We can get some crawfish??
    Lovely Loyd
    Make that 2 Cotton T-shirts for me please. XL
    thanks
    God, save the South!

I just received a call from the Moorings. There are still 6 of the 10 rooms reserved for FS Bash. There is a tournament going on that weekend as well and if we don't fill them I will be charged for the empty rooms. I told them to give me a week and I'll call back and un-reserve the rooms that aren't rented from the block of 10. Not sure if we will get the discounted price then.

If you have reserved a room please call the Moorings and make sure your room is counted as 1 of the 10 for FS Bash/Tommy

If you are going to reserve one please go ahead and do so.

Please pass this info to anyone going that isn't on the forum.

Thanks

• SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,329 Captain
    What tournament is going on that weekend? 
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
    I reserved a room with FS Bash. I didn't reserve a slip as I don't intend to tow the boat. If someone wants the slip, speak now.
    God, save the South!
    Slough said:

She didn't say and I didn't ask but she said they could use the rooms if we weren't going to use them.
  • LiveLineLiveLine Wakulla County, FloridaPosts: 1,511 Captain
    Just booked the room.  Thanks
    I just called the Moorings and told them that we are part of the bash.  Pam and I have had ours reserved since last bash.  
    Lovely Loyd
    OK I am putting in our shirt order.  
    Lovely Loyd
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,329 Captain
    micci_man said:
    Slough said:

She didn't say and I didn't ask but she said they could use the rooms if we weren't going to use them.
    Just thinking outside the box. If you/we knew anyone fishing it. They could book room (after all forum members that want one has) under the bash reserves to help make sure everyone gets the discount.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you

Somehow it seems that most up here asked to be set up but something fell through the cracks there. They are SUPPOSED TO BE getting it straight. Donna and Pam both have called and straightened out ours and I believe Pam is sending them a list of all of us up here to be sure. I think all together we have either 6 or 7 rooms for SOWEGA folks reserved.

Thanks
    https://paypal.me/pools/campaign/109226636154842439

Good Morning,
    Anyone want to pay for shirts before bash can do so on this Paypal account.  
    Lovely Loyd
    P&L = 1, C&A = 2, D&M = 1, J&M = I, R&D =1, BBK = 1, Micci = 1, Skyway-1, Liveline - 1  DJ is going to contact Micci 
    Micci_man does this help? Don't know about F-R?  
    Lovely Loyd

I just called and there are 5 rooms still open for FS Bash. if you can PM me the last names of everyone the Moorings will see if they have other rooms reserved and if so will put it towards our 10.

thanks

edited May 10 #28
    Murphey, Robert confirmed upstairs 2 beds.
    God, save the South!

We have 10 rooms booked now under FS.

If anyone has a king bed that wants 2 double beds let me know.

Thanks

Just talked to Jollyman. There are no rooms left at all at the Moorings.... Hope he can find something somewhere.
  • stanwillstanwill Posts: 386 Deckhand
    I will be at the bash again this year along with my crowd of 6 or 7 additional folks as usual 
    Will bring a couple of sides for Sat nite.
    Just an old ,fat man that likes to fish