Travelers insurance

SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,652 Admiral

Does anyone have a good recommendation for travelers insurance for out of the United States?

Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!
II Chronicles 7:14

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Replies

• nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,196 Admin

We've used Allianz and Travel Guard (AIG). Both have good products, but chose carefully - there are a lot of options in different programs within their lines.

Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,652 Admiral

Have you ever had to file a claim? My sister in law wants to know because she has a friend who had it and it was not as good as the paper it was written on when she made a claim. It didn't cover squat!

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 26,439 AG

Two weeks before a cruise, 100% reimbursement.

Vote for the other candidate

• SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,652 Admiral

OK great Mr, who was it with?

• nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,196 Admin

We did have a claim with Travel Guard, and it was paid promptly. It's really important to read the policy before you buy - different policies issued by the same company cover different things.

Federales, bring my baby back to me!
    • > @Spineyman said:
      > OK great Mr, who was it with?

It was one of the AIG Companies, can't remember which one specifically. We submitted a Dr. report that she could not walk, claim paid.

• TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 10,275 AG

@nuevowavo said:
    It's really important to read the policy before you buy - different policies issued by the same company cover different things.

^^^^ this

• Knight9598Knight9598 MrrayPosts: 9 Greenhorn

@nuevowavo said:
    We did have a claim with Travel Guard, and it was paid promptly. It's really important to read the policy before you buy - different policies issued by the same company cover different things.

need a better insuranse