Moderators fail to respond and solve my simple problem.

TeamTekeTeamTeke Posts: 946 Officer

This past Thursday, Feb. 8th I posted in the Keys Forum a very long and detailed fishing report. Just the kind that this forum has lost and are begging for. For whatever reason it did not post and said it needed to be "approved".

Mplspug has flagged my comment on the Keys forum twice for moderator review. I have sent messages to TripleTreat, Grizz, Polar and FS Blair without any response. What the hell do you do now. Here was my request for help I had on the Keys
Frustrated...I have been on this forum since about 2004 with "OutdoorsBest" and thousands of posts and several forum systems. I post a very good trip report last night with many pictures and I get the message that my thread needs to be "Approved" first. It is no wonder why so many have left this forum and fishing reports are so few and far in between. Give me a break.

Happiness is the journey, not the destination.

Replies

• ResinheadResinhead Posts: 9,014 Admiral

Good luck

• pjepje Orlando , FlPosts: 522 Officer

Just setup an Imgur account , it's free .... Here's instructions in this post , took me a little while to figure it out ..Hope this helps http://forums.floridasportsman.com/discussion/253244/last-trip-before-grouper-season-ends-hammer-style#latest

• tagtag Posts: 8,742 Admiral

Polar, mod this thread already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• GrizGriz Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaPosts: 9,731 Admin

@TeamTeke said:
    This past Thursday, Feb. 8th I posted in the Keys Forum a very long and detailed fishing report. Just the kind that this forum has lost and are begging for. For whatever reason it did not post and said it needed to be "approved".

Mplspug has flagged my comment on the Keys forum twice for moderator review. I have sent messages to TripleTreat, Grizz, Polar and FS Blair without any response. What the hell do you do now. Here was my request for help I had on the Keys
    Frustrated...I have been on this forum since about 2004 with "OutdoorsBest" and thousands of posts and several forum systems. I post a very good trip report last night with many pictures and I get the message that my thread needs to be "Approved" first. It is no wonder why so many have left this forum and fishing reports are so few and far in between. Give me a break.

My apologies. I missed your message. Been trying to find a way to turn this off.

The early bird may get the worm, but the Second Mouse gets the cheese. SW

:Griz

@TeamTeke said:

My apologies. I missed your message. Been trying to find a way to turn this off.

• FS BlairFS Blair Posts: 1,712 Admin

@TeamTeke sorry about not getting back to you, I do see where you posted your message to my wall. I need to get more familiar with the messaging tools with the new software. As Griz responded, hopefully it's an easy update with a switch of a button. Thanks for hanging in there with us.

• PolarPolar Lake WorthPosts: 22,278 AG

@tag said:

I sent it to blair, he got it handled

• IS IT SLOTIS IT SLOT Posts: 204 Deckhand

after they print( your )article in FS. . .then they`ll post your report. . .

@TeamTeke said:

It looks as if you might have flagged your post and that sent it to the spam folder. It should be restored now.

• mplspugmplspug Lake Mary, FloridaPosts: 6,428 Admiral

@Polar said:

@tag said:

I sent it to blair, he got it handled

Shirking your responsibilities again. Sheesh! I would report you to the mods, but they seem to be having difficulties learning the site.

Captain Todd Approves

Dear mods,

Don't ban me, I am just trying to lighten the mood.

Captain Todd Approves

• SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,088 AG

@mplspug said:
    Dear mods,

I may be entitled to compensation.
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 10,465 AG

What I have gotten from this thread is that neither Grizz or Blair have a handle on how the"new improved" forum works.

Do I have that right?

THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 3,745 Captain

DUDE!
    Don't quit now....you have 4 badges and 1 like.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 18,701 AG

That sounds like it in a nutshell...

There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • 9-Lives9-Lives Posts: 2,118 Captain

LMAO, At this point it's just comical.

marlin_baitball.gif
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,329 Captain

@mplspug said:
    Dear mods,

Hey you might get another badge for that.

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • BeeracudaBeeracuda Posts: 238 Deckhand

reminders why.....

• kodiakzachkodiakzach Posts: 6,074 Admiral

This thread smells like chicken

• duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 18,701 AG

Yeah....what is it with the merit badges?

There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,469 Admiral

@kodiakzach said:

That's Polar. He got caught out in the rain. He will smell better when he's dry.

Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,396 AG

@GA Fin said:

@kodiakzach said:

That's Polar. He got caught out in the rain. He will smell better when he's dry.

That's probably just his house. Nasty dogs and all. :o :o :o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Go MongoGo Mongo Posts: 2,107 Captain

Polar stinks naturally.
    It's just the way God made him.

“Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,185 Admiral

@Go Mongo said:
    Polar stinks naturally.
    It's just the way God made him.

That's the same thing I tell people about my English Bulldog!

Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway

OMG, like you people whine so much. It's super annoying.

Captain Todd Approves

• Skunk ApeSkunk Ape Posts: 3,848 Captain

Does this place have a garden club now? Asking for a friend.

• Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 5,351 Admiral

@mplspug said:
    Dear mods,

I gave you a Like button thing so your Bullet Proof now. Really I did it because I've never given anyone a Like before and you seemed Needy , Withdrawn and out of touch with your Inner Self..Thought you could use a pat on the back.
    You can thank me later....

Killin and Grillin :grin
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 3,745 Captain
    edited February 13 #30

I'm not 100% sure so...correct me if I'm wrong.....

That's the TRT way of saying "You're pathetic".

I just got an idea for a new button.....and a new badge.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway. nj

...and don gonnit, people like me. If only in my head.

Captain Todd Approves