Catching My BIGGEST Sheepshead Ever and Limiting Out!

KyleForAwhile_KyleForAwhile_ Pensacola, FloridaPosts: 6 Greenhorn
edited February 7 in General Fishing #1

Video - [

In this episode me, kaleb (KvartekMedia), Jack (Yakin with Jack), Donnie, and Seth head out on a trek to catch some monster Sheepshead. We had this trip planned all week and were really hoping it would pay off. We got to the spot and what do you know, fish after fish, it was on fire! I ended up getting two of my personal best sheepshead, one measuring 23 1/2 inches & the other measuring 22 1/2 inches. The winds were blowing a little harder than what i wanted but hey, thats mother nature and the trip still turned out good. Finished the day with me personally getting around 13 Sheepshead (Went back out after video ended) and all together with me and buddies, we probably pulled in 30+. It was definitely a trip ill remember for the better. I hope you all enjoyed, Tight Lines!

Replies

• YakinwithJackYakinwithJack Posts: 106 Deckhand

Slay fest

• jdl1948jdl1948 Posts: 89 Greenhorn

nice convicts

• SuperMutuSuperMutu Posts: 138 Deckhand

Nice catching

So, did you edit out all the "guys"?

IMO, I am less likely to click "like" or subscribe if I'm asked to do so.

Just put out good videos and let the likes and subscribes come naturally.

Maybe a look into how you are rigged and how to hook the bait.

TV fishing shows were good when there was instruction that people could put into use. Now they are all infomercials for the sponsors.

Don't make it come across that you're doing videos to make money, be the next blacktiph, etc.

• fordmag84fordmag84 Bradenton, Fl Posts: 89 Greenhorn

Watched KVartek filet one of those sheep earlier, love what you guys do, and I hope you dudes make lots of money.

• inshore daveinshore dave Posts: 535 Officer

You guys got it done!! How was the fish fry? LOL

2014 Hobie PA14-Dune
  • KyleForAwhile_KyleForAwhile_ Pensacola, FloridaPosts: 6 Greenhorn

@SuperMutu You're entitled to your own opinion lol no ones forcing you to watch and or like/subscribe and i don't even make money from YouTube yet if you knew the policy. I am gonna create what i want too and what i think people will enjoy and theres a lot of people that do enjoy it ATM. I don't think your message incorporated hard feelings as mine sure did not but i needed to respond. Thanks, Kyle. Tight lines everyone!

• SuperMutuSuperMutu Posts: 138 Deckhand

@KyleForAwhile_ said:
    @SuperMutu You're entitled to your own opinion lol no ones forcing you to watch and or like/subscribe and i don't even make money from YouTube yet if you knew the policy. I am gonna create what i want too and what i think people will enjoy and theres a lot of people that do enjoy it ATM. I don't think your message incorporated hard feelings as mine sure did not but i needed to respond. Thanks, Kyle. Tight lines everyone!

I know the policy.
    Amazing....folks ask for comments when they really just want compliments.

If you believe your videos are good, then you should not need to ask for likes or subscribers.

Just offering some constructive criticism.

• fordmag84fordmag84 Bradenton, Fl Posts: 89 Greenhorn

SuperMutu is SuperGrumpy

• KyleForAwhile_KyleForAwhile_ Pensacola, FloridaPosts: 6 Greenhorn

@inshoredave lol i blackened them man! Sheepshead are my favorite fish to eat.

• kellerclkellercl Posts: 1,503 Captain

Good fish, though I do think the perspective of holding them straight out as far from your body as possible is funny. Still, well done.

• petedoggiedogpetedoggiedog Posts: 103 Deckhand

Kyle- great catch and awesome video. one concern! i hope those waders you're wearing are sealed at the top to prevent them filling up with water if you fall overboard. i speak from experience when i tell you that it is almost impossible to get out of those things once they are full of water. i stepped in a hole while wade fishing the intercoastal off perdido when i was young and strong, and i **** near drowned. i was lucky to get out of them! lesson learned! please be careful and keep making great videos.