Home Conservation Front

Get Sugar Off Our Land

124»

Replies

• TypicleseTypiclese Posts: 393 Deckhand
    Ron's right....you should see the 25 yr plan.

Hey A number ZERO...miss me?? Glad to see you still spouting your diatribe.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 11,348 AG
    TideRyder said:
    ANumber1, what is that a photo of? 
    supposedly some sewage treatment pipe of Jupiter 9or somewhere on the East Coast of Fl.. Whole place looks the same to me
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 11,348 AG
    Typiclese said:

Typiclese said:

yes I did, hope 2019 finds you and yours in good health and upwardly mobile..
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • retiredviejoretiredviejo San PedroPosts: 274 Deckhand
    ANUMBER1 said:
    TideRyder said:
    ANumber1, what is that a photo of? 
    supposedly some sewage treatment pipe of Jupiter 9or somewhere on the East Coast of Fl.. Whole place looks the same to me
    Dude, you post of a picture of some fantasy of yours? Everything looks the same when commercial crabbers decimate the environment. 
  • pjepje Orlando , FlPosts: 768 Officer
    edited July 2019 #96
    ANUMBER1 said:
    it's big sugars fault... right?
    right?

It's in Pompano beach
  • Ron@.38 Special[email protected] Special Posts: 6,934 Admiral
    edited September 2019 #98

No more sewage discharge unless plant overload.

And the leak in pje's post has been repaired. I think that one was a broken air release valve, but another location was leaking also and has been repaired to stop the leak but not permanently repaired yet
  • FloridaODFloridaOD Posts: 3,726 Captain
    Art Marshall

Johnny Jones

Airboat And Halftrack Club

Sports Illustrated Magazine

Manley Fuller

Jack Moeller

Carl Hiassen / Miami Herald et al ..... shucks, skip that 

C . A. R . L. / Rotenberger/ Holy Lands
    ( Careful, monitor Everglades Foundation ) 
    Hunters are present yet relatively uncommon in Florida :wink
  • joelunchbucketjoelunchbucket Posts: 436 Deckhand
    It's funny to call people out about not wanting newcomers to arrive after they've got their spot here already, but the fact that it's not fair, or seems hypocritical is moot.  There is only so much space.  There are already too many people here.. the fact that I was lucky enough to be here doesn't mean I must welcome the onslaught of newcomers.  

We're full.  Yeah I was lucky to get here before you.  It's not fair, I know.
    Go the $%^& somewhere else. 
    You should realize that Floridians have been saying that for at least 100 years already. 

You didn’t care to listen to them then. Do you think today’s newcomers are going to be any different? LOL