Pork Is Better Than Carrots

Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,342 Admiral

Dinner for this evening is on the Big Green Egg. No carrots were harmed in making of the baked beans. The underside flap will be shared as a snack between the cook and the dogs.

Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway

Replies

• GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,924 Admiral

I like your cooking grate. Is that a BGE product? My BGE has the cheapo welded bar type grate like you see on WalMart charcoal grills.

Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 6,342 Admiral

@GA Fin said:
    I like your cooking grate. Is that a BGE product? My BGE has the cheapo welded bar type grate like you see on WalMart charcoal grills.

I don't remember is it was made by BGE, but it fits the large perfectly. It's really nice on steaks, but I end up using it for everything.

Always Do Sober What You Said You'd Do Drunk. That Will Teach You To Keep Your Mouth Shut. - Ernest Hemingway
  • BallaCoiPersiciBallaCoiPersici NW Italy (Laveno Mombello)Posts: 4,537 Captain

According to the vagans you’re guilty of blasphemy...
    Anyway I agree, pork is much better than carrots :wink:

Massimo (former Ballak) - Please, be patient for my English

My YouTube Channel

I'm typing keeping close my "pasta hole"!
    Choose common sense, boycott political correctness.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,662 AG

Someone, please shoot me......

Vote for the other candidate
  • MGTeacherMGTeacher South GaPosts: 1,800 Captain

@Mister-Jr said:
    Someone, please shoot me......

Are you deliberately trying to cause a traffic jam to get to where you live?

My Favorite Smile Is Vertical
  • SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 4,778 Captain

Can smell it from here

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you