Crowder ess 7612 vs t.f.o. tactical inshore 7'9 mh

BskyBsky Posts: 71 Greenhorn
Looking to get a new inshore rod and am stuck between these two. I am looking for something to just throw yozuri 3ds minnows amd maybe some bigger lures. I have a g.loomis pro green 7'4 10-17 I ise for soft plastics, e6x inshore 10-20 small white bait 8' , terez waxwing 8' 20-50. Larger live bait deeper water and the same crowder model mentioned above in a casting rod used popping with a vudu or a shrimp. Which one would you reccomend ? Thank you for your input.

Replies

• WC53WC53 Posts: 69 Greenhorn
    I was just looking at the crowder elites this morning..lol..I have the tfo in the 6-12lb class and it is more of an 8-17, but a very nice rod. Just as an fyi they tend to underestimate their rods power according to say St Croix for a comparison
    "Reality, the bane of ICC everywhere."
  • BskyBsky Posts: 71 Greenhorn
    WC53 wrote: »
    I was just looking at the crowder elites this morning..lol..I have the tfo in the 6-12lb class and it is more of an 8-17, but a very nice rod. Just as an fyi they tend to underestimate their rods power according to say St Croix for a comparison
    Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I was also looking at the 7'11 magxh but that will probably be way to much rod then.