2005 Yamaha F225 - Pair

Twin 2005 Yamaha F225 outboards with approx 1020 hours. All rigging including steering rams, binnacle controls, harness and 4 gauges included in package. I am the orignal owner of these outboards which came as orignal eqipment on my new boat when I purchased it in 2005. The motors are in excellent condition and have operated flawlessly the entire time. I have maintained these outboards with an open checkbook, if I replaced an item on one outboard I also went ahead and replaced it on the other even if it didn't need it. Last year on my normal haul out I went ahead and fully upgraded both outboards as follows: Both outboards midsections were scoped for possible corrosion issues, the Port engine was fine, the Starboard engines exhaust midsection was completely changed out including the oil pan which did not need it but I went ahead and did the complete Yamaha OEM Mid-Section Exhaust Repair Kit anyhow, Both outboards were sand blasted and painted with 2017 Yamaha colors and 2017 F225 Decals were added, both trim motors were replaced along with new seals, both timing belts were changed, the low pressure and high pressure fuel pumps were replaced on both motors, all new plugs, fuel filters and thermostats, engine oil changed, lower unit oil changed, water pump and impellers changed. These motors are in immaculate condition, Motors are still on the boat and can be demonstrated. $16,000 OBO

Replies

• placido42placido42 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Due to a number of inquiries regarding the rigging I have decided to update my original post with the following message:

Starboard engine exhaust midsection completely changed out last year including oil pan which did not need it but I went ahead and did the complete yamaha exhaust kit anyhow, Port engine was also scoped out and was in good shape so did not need it.

All rigging including steering rams, binnacle controls, harness and 4 gauges included in package.
  • placido42placido42 Posts: 5 Greenhorn

Sold Sold Sold