Home Off Topic

Thank you for the purge.

TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 17,011 AG
I hope this heavy handed removal of all things political will continue, because I really struggle with not responding.

Thanks.

Replies

• Dam, jumped in right during the purge!!!!

Be dammed if they want anyone to post or read this forum.

Seriously Mods, this thing is getting so screwed up, its not worth it anymore...................................................
  • chumcrazychumcrazy Posts: 862 Officer
    Self control, you and your ilk have a real hard time with it.
    "Obama hands out $5M a day like it's pocket change. He doesn't need the Donald's money to be generous, he has yours." -Mister-Jr
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    Hopefully the vegetarian will be next😁
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    Tarponator wrote: »
    I hope this heavy handed removal of all things political will continue, because I really struggle with not responding.

Thanks.

So in other words: You are weak with no self control:)
    Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 17,011 AG
    In certain areas, that's quite true.

I am not good at shutting up when it comes to debating a point I feel strongly about. I also generally respond in kind when attacked.

Call them character flaws.

A man's gotta know his limitations, after all.
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,774 AG
    LuckyMrSw wrote: »
    So in other words: You are weak with no self control:)

It looked like approximately 1 reply every minute in every thread for about 24 hrs straight by Tarp.

He must be trying to be funny?
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG

I am not good at shutting up when it comes to debating a point I feel strongly about. I also generally respond in kind when attacked.

:willynilly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You guys are hurting my feelings.

And here I thought you liked me the whole time.

:cry

Still, I'd prefer to discuss other topics....so perhaps we can try to do that.

I'm certainly game if you are...Mike
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,879 AG
    :thumbsup

:Bike

Captain Todd Approves

For what it's worth, I like the new MPLS, and I think I should try to be more like him. :)
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 11,256 AG
    giphy.gif
    Warning Level 2
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral

Thanks.

#triggered
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,381 AG

Thanks.

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• dave44dave44 Posts: 11,774 AG
    cadman wrote: »

Somebody’s kissing a little hiney? Lol
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,501 Admiral
    He has actually tossed the salad....
    Yea.....tossed the salad....
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • fins4mefins4me Posts: 14,487 AG
    Riveting
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"
    fins4me wrote: »
    Riveting

It is what we are reduced to.
    That said....

Mini Mart Magnate

He has actually tossed the salad....
    Yea.....tossed the salad....

Women like a man who can help prepare the meal.

Mini Mart Magnate

• mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 12,879 AG
    I say we all make a new years resolution to not try to creativity or obviously inject politics into off topic.

PM open for bets on who falls off the wagon first. My money is on dragonbait.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Captain Todd Approves

• Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain

Thanks.

I'm sure you are thrilled those posts/threads are gone.

You had your *** handed to you about 2 dozen times.
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,444 AG
    The forum hadn't seen that much activity in a year. Ironic.

They must have been trying to pad their year end numbers for the new ad rate schedule.

Now, what do you guys think of Costa's customer service and also why does my heat pump only blow cold air. TYIA
  • joekat46joekat46 North PortPosts: 2,516 Captain
    A purge of about five "Off Topic" posters would have taken care of things without all the drama. Now to the point that all that is needed is to see who originates a thread in "Off Topic" and the content is very predictable. My biggest forum disappointment over the last 13 months or so is that the NO POLITICS rule was enforced during November 2016. So many pay back opportunities were missed. They would have been classic. Oh well - at least one or two forum pains in the a$$ disappeared although they may be back under an alias or mentoring another PIA. How about every "Off Topic" post be matched with a legitimate hunting/fishing/boating etc post to make this really a "Sportsman" forum.
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    ,...... the OP:cry purposely tries to get the threads he doesn't like poofed,
    mplspug wrote: »
    I say we all make a new years resolution to not try to creativity or obviously inject politics into off topic.

PM open for bets on who falls off the wagon first. My money is on dragonbait.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Menzies will be back in January if he got a 30 day. My money is on him within the month.

Mini Mart Magnate

I'm sure you are thrilled those posts/threads are gone.

You had your *** handed to you about 2 dozen times.

:rotflmao

You are too funny. You got clobbered so bad you ran away yelling insults behind you. Now the thread is gone you try and change the narrative.

Now have a Merry Christmas and Bless your Heart.

Mini Mart Magnate

• WelwoodWelwood Posts: 745 Officer
    Menzies will be back in January if he got a 30 day. My money is on him within the month.

I sure hope he is over withdrawal by now.:)
  • Reptile DysfunctionReptile Dysfunction LP - Edge of the Known UniversePosts: 3,301 Captain
    :rotflmao

You are too funny. You got clobbered so bad you ran away yelling insults behind you. Now the thread is gone you try and change the narrative.

Now have a Merry Christmas and Bless your Heart.

I'll be the first to admit I didn't have the greatest night but others picked up the slack, however I didn't insult anybody.
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Posts: 1,997 Captain

Snowflake
  • mjacksmjacks Posts: 152 Deckhand
    joekat46 wrote: »
    A purge of about five "Off Topic" posters would have taken care of things without all the drama. Now to the point that all that is needed is to see who originates a thread in "Off Topic" and the content is very predictable. My biggest forum disappointment over the last 13 months or so is that the NO POLITICS rule was enforced during November 2016. So many pay back opportunities were missed. They would have been classic. Oh well - at least one or two forum pains in the a$$ disappeared although they may be back under an alias or mentoring another PIA. How about every "Off Topic" post be matched with a legitimate hunting/fishing/boating etc post to make this really a "Sportsman" forum.

Couldn't agree more as to the opportunities missed! It seemed to be a clear indication that someone knew what was coming and couldn't bear it. A surprising number of snowflakes out there this winter...