Home Off Topic

Car Max equal

Larry MacLarry Mac Posts: 5,466 Admiral
Any other companies that will buy your vehicle? I will try a private sale, but I will be ordering a new truck that may not be ready for eight weeks. So problem is if I sell too soon, we become a one vehicle family for 6-8 weeks which could be counterproductive to my 40-year marriage.But if I am lucky and sale privately at a good price, I may just suck it up anyways. Otherwise, when new truck is ready if I do not buy local and therefore do not trade it in, I will sell to a Car Max type company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replies

• Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 13,534 AG
    wepaythemax.com
    Like is like a Helicopter.  I do not know how to operate a Helicopter  
  • Why WorkWhy Work Posts: 51 Greenhorn
    If you do not need the cash, donate it to a charity and use the write off. We donated an old car and got more in a tax deduct than we would have made in cash.
  • humblerhumbler TampaPosts: 131 Deckhand
    Can you rent a car until your new one is ready if you end up selling? maybe the dealer can help you out.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,389 AG
    Larry Mac wrote: »
    if I do not buy local and therefore do not trade it in

When I bought my truck in 2007 it was from a dealer in North Carolina. They delivered the truck and picked up my trade, they made me an offer on my old truck based on photos and a mechanics report. It was a very good offer. If you are buying long distance, you can still trade in the old vehicle.

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• dave44dave44 Posts: 11,776 AG
    cadman wrote: »
    When I bought my truck in 2007 it was from a dealer in North Carolina. They delivered the truck and picked up my trade, they made me an offer on my old truck based on photos and a mechanics report. It was a very good offer. If you are buying long distance, you can still trade in the old vehicle.

31 Dodge?