Home Off Topic

Where's Menzies?

13»

Replies

• nuevowavonuevowavo Posts: 6,823 Admin
    Gary M wrote: »
    I agree.

I was nearly banned because a Mod 'thought' that I posted a photo of a dead baby, when in fact, it was fully alive but on life support.

Another time, same thing, but with me posting a photo of a politician holding a bucket of KFC while another photo of the same politician showing his hair as broccoli, was 'okay'.

First time we've ever heard anyone complain that they didn't get banned.
    Federales, bring my baby back to me!
  • GA FinGA Fin Posts: 8,956 Admiral
    nuevowavo wrote: »
    First time we've ever heard anyone complain that they didn't get banned.

You need to step up and rectify the situation. Happy Festivus!
    Straight white male living a life of privilege and proud of it.

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • sailfish2sailfish2 Posts: 4,318 Captain
    Thank whoever for this Christmas gift!

Merry Christmas to all.
    Hoping for better luck next time...... and got it.

WINNING!
  • King_MeKing_Me Delray Beach, FLPosts: 6,615 Admiral
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    :banana
    Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
    Welcome back Menzo!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    "The flock gets sight of a spot of blood on some chicken and they all go to peckin' at it, see, till they rip the chicken to shreds, blood and bones and feathers. But usually a couple of the flock gets spotted in the fracas, then it's their turn. And a few more gets spots and gets pecked to death, and more and more. Oh, a peckin' party can wipe out the whole flock in a matter of a few hours, buddy, I seen it. A mighty awesome sight. The only way to prevent it—with chickens—is to clip blinders on them. So's they can't see."
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,999 Admiral
    frank wrote: »
    "The flock gets sight of a spot of blood on some chicken and they all go to peckin' at it, see, till they rip the chicken to shreds, blood and bones and feathers. But usually a couple of the flock gets spotted in the fracas, then it's their turn. And a few more gets spots and gets pecked to death, and more and more. Oh, a peckin' party can wipe out the whole flock in a matter of a few hours, buddy, I seen it. A mighty awesome sight. The only way to prevent it—with chickens—is to clip blinders on them. So's they can't see."

Oh the horror of it the King troll for attention gets picked on like a virtual punching bag, isn't that what he wants.
    Come on out and play Menzz. Don't mind Frank. We won't peck ya...

• sailfish2sailfish2 Posts: 4,318 Captain
    furiously obtaining ammo before the counter-attack.......
    Hoping for better luck next time...... and got it.

WINNING!
    sailfish2 wrote: »
    furiously obtaining ammo before the counter-attack.......
    Metaphorically speaking I hope.

• tagtag Posts: 8,920 Admiral
    Yall ought to get a room
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 10,066 AG
    Clearly no one one was disliked so much by so many for so long than Menzies.

3628C28E00000578-3684668-image-m-58_1468249372197.jpg
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”