Home General Paddle Craft

Inshore double slam IRL...Gifford, FL

Fished in Gifford today (North Vero). Launched at sunrise and fished until 11:30. Totals for both me and my bud....10+ trout, 10+ ladyfish, 3 reds, 2 snook, 1 black drum. My buddy had a double slam with at least two of each species! Great day on the water. Sunny with low winds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Air Force Veteran 93'-00' ~621st TALCE~

2017 & 2014 Hobie Pro Angler 12’s

Replies

• SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,339 Admiral
    Good job, gotta love it when you have days like this. Makes it sweeter when you occasionally have lean days. What is the water temp there now? Also what are you throwing?
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• skankin pickleskankin pickle Posts: 51 Deckhand
    nice job! how was the water clarity? i have found clean and semi-chocolate colored water in that area. hooked into my PB ladyfish on the eastern side of gifford island this past summer, the area was littered with them.
    rise and shine, it's fishing time!
  • palmbeachpetepalmbeachpete Posts: 2,620 Captain
    Glad you had a good trip.
  • Hobie AnglerHobie Angler Posts: 371 Deckhand
    Awesome catch.... Congratulations. I have not been out in two months now. Ridiculous! Days like that are great. Can't wait to get back out there.