18'9 v.s 20'11

2»

Replies

• Flatwater witchFlatwater witch Posts: 592 Officer

She's a beauty.

Yes, Frank is a great owner/builder. All Egret owners have to be grateful he took over.

Meeting you in St. Augustine---Great

Renagade69 wrote: »
    Either you are mechanically inclined ore your not. The fact you had to ask told me that you can not do it. Its ok, not every one has this ability. Some people just have to pay.
  • Vinny lVinny l Posts: 282 Deckhand
    👍👍Good luck with her she’s beautiful
  • smallblock342smallblock342 Posts: 36 Greenhorn
    Had her out saturday and sunday, port everglades. Saturday 1-2 chop handled well. Sunday when i made the turn from intracoastal to port saw a few 31 contenders heading out 500 yards ahead. They were bouncing up down up down up down. Poked out of inlet, launched off a few and turned my **** right back around.,,....
  • TwinstiGATORTwinstiGATOR Ft LauderdalePosts: 3 Greenhorn
    It's nice to see another Moccasin around town. Frank builds an amazing boat. 

• Saltwater JunkieSaltwater Junkie Posts: 1,002 Officer
    Very Nice, Congratulations!
    Much obliged. Ran a Maverick 18 MA for 10 years. Hated to see her go. It is amazing what the Moc can do and how she does it. Unless you need to do some technical poling, the Moc can do it all.
  • Vinny lVinny l Posts: 282 Deckhand
    edited April 20 #38
    Much obliged. Ran a Maverick 18 MA for 10 years. Hated to see her go. It is amazing what the Moc can do and how she does it. Unless you need to do some technical poling, the Moc can do it all.

AGREED!!
  • smallblock342smallblock342 Posts: 36 Greenhorn
    It's nice to see another Moccasin around town. Frank builds an amazing boat. 

Sharp looking.. May I ask where you got youur FL #'s from as well as the font. 
    AGS Wraps did my numbers and boat vinyl. I came up with the font myself. 
2»