Home West Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Congrats Chris! Clarosa takes 2nd prize.

Second Prize: Engel Stay Cool Package
Forum member clarosa- Chris LaRosa of Land O' Lakes, FL

Name: winner-2.jpg Views: 9 Size: 83.1 KBChris will be walking with an estimated $2,000 worth of Engel products.

Along with duckmanJR, this is 35-year-old Chris LaRosa's first time winning anything as well. Chris has been a Florida Sportsman since childhood and a forum member for six years. "It's a great way to share information about catches, get advice and figure out where the bait is," Chris stated. "I check the forum once a day, at least."

Name: chris.jpg Views: 9 Size: 38.9 KBSecond place winner Chris LaRosa, left, pictured with his father, both long time Florida Sportsman followers.

Chris has accumulated stacks of Florida Sportsman magazines since his Florida Sportsman debut in the action spotter as a child. He continues to add to the collection. "My dad always had a subscription, so naturally I still have a subscription. I'm always reading and re-reading them."

With a new charter business in the works for Chris, it was the perfect time to win some Engel Coolers. "I was actually thinking about getting a new cooler. I'm really glad I waited."

You can check out Chris' Instagram at @snappaslappa or contact him through Facebook for updates on charters in the West Central region

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?250510-And-The-Contest-Winners-Are#ixzz4vQg6U6Eh

Replies