2015 Egret 189

MkoonsMkoons Posts: 69 Deckhand
For Sale:
2015 Egret 189 Ice Blue
175 SHO – 320 hours
Two tone deck
V Marine push pole holders
Custom console w/Hummingbird 1199 CI HD combo unit (includes side scan)
Two 8’ Blade Power poles (black)
Black powder coating
MinnKota Ulterra 24volt
Two M880 JL speakers with JL 400 watt amp
Stealth Charging unit
Matching casting platform
65 Yeti with cushion
Full boat cover – covers entire boat and hull
AmeriTrail trailer

Text 941-586-9373
Boat located in Jacksonville

Replies

• Vinny lVinny l Posts: 282 Deckhand
    If you don't mind my asking, why are you selling it and what's the price?
  • MkoonsMkoons Posts: 69 Deckhand
    Vinny I,

This is my second 189. I love these boats but my family is growing.

$56,000 OBO

This boat is incredibly clean and should be looked at prior to ordering a new one. Also has the custom console which is an option not seen on many Egrets providing a clean flush mounted look for the Hummingbird.

Here is a picture of the cover. Covers entire boat including the hull. You can drive with it on.
  • TXWahooTXWahoo Posts: 439 Deckhand
    What kind of cover is that? Mine has some rips that need repairing.
  • Dgreene320Dgreene320 Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    Beautiful boat glws.
    TXWahoo,

I had Pelagics in Jax build the custom cover. It is outstanding and would recommend them 100%. Cover wasn't cheap but worth every penny. Has multiple vents to allow airflow and I've never had any mildew issues. Been through both hurricanes the past year and not one issue. Stitching on the cover has a lifetime warranty. Lastly, it reminds me of the bat mobile based on the 2 power poles which is hilarious.
  • Vinny lVinny l Posts: 282 Deckhand
    They are beautiful, very well made boats!! Frank and the Egret team are outstanding people. Good luck with the sale, a friend of mine named Joe is interested and may be in touch.
  • GotTarponGotTarpon Posts: 157 Deckhand
    Clean boat for sure I have owned 2 of them they are built very well. I had some newer boats and paid more for them they fell apart and dumped fast however the Egret is built right and will stand the test of time. Not just a flash in the pan.
  • GotTarponGotTarpon Posts: 157 Deckhand
    And I like the 2 tone deck a lot
    Boat will be in Boca Grande this weekend from Thursday through Sunday if anyone is interested in seeing her. You will not be disappointed.
    Multiple people have asked for a few more pictures. These are from this past Monday after the Boca trip.