Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Need A Crew / Want To Fish

Replies

• ldavid516ldavid516 Posts: 309 Deckhand
    Hey David.. I find myself boatless for a couple months. Fished out of Stuart 10 years ago but not so familiar anymore. Can be much more helpful if you ever splash at Jupiter. Much shorter run to the fishing down here also . I would objectively call myself a moderately skilled rec angler. Lifetime boater. Not really knowledgeable enough to be a your tournament answer but can set a spread, tie a uni, shoulder rig for kite, set a downrigger and just enjoy the experience every time out regardless. Can also handle any vessel up to 38-40 when needed. Able to participate in fuel expense as well. Know some dolphin, blackfin, kings, wahoo, cobia, mutts, sails.
  • Reel Gator 2Reel Gator 2 Posts: 139 Deckhand
    I would like to have someone fish with me in the KDW tournament coming up 5-23-15 ...Im coming over from left coast just need some general help...will be staying at Lake Park and going out of WPI. Money isn't needed and I even would be willing to share a portion of winnings. Must be able to be at marina no later than 5am on tournament day (Saturday) and prefer someone who can be available on Friday 5-22-15 so we can catch bait and prefish....would be short day. I have all the tackle we need....just need food and drink...and prefer non drinking while on the water. Fish out of 23 Fountain with twin 175s....will hit close to 60mph. Email Mike at [email protected]
  • CATTLE MANCATTLE MAN Posts: 129 Officer
    Hello, i'm looking for someone to inshore fish with, i'm 45 I've fished ft pierce/vero all of my life .I have a new poling skiff, I fish weekends, let me know
  • roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    CATTLE MAN wrote: »
    Hello, i'm looking for someone to inshore fish with, i'm 45 I've fished ft pierce/vero all of my life .I have a new poling skiff, I fish weekends, let me know

My son and I would love to trade a couple trips with you. We have done decent in Vero over the years, and fished FP last month for the first time. We are familiar with Titusville and the lagoon, as well as the NewSmyrna area.

PM me anytime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Team_kTeam_k Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    If you need anyone in the future capt. I am willing to travel and help I know how to rig hoo. And love king fishing . Just let me know
  • bobert421bobert421 Posts: 400 Deckhand
    If there are any early risers, I am looking for some people that would like to fish out of Boynton. I leave the dock at 6:30am if anyone would like a ride. I use the ramp that is directly across from the inlet. I fish any day that the weather is good. Sunday is looking good. Maybe even hit some docks at night to try and find a Snook on the last night of the season. During the week if the weather permits I leave early so that I can get back to the dock around 11am. On the weekends there is no set return time. I fish for pretty much everything that is edible. PM me if interested.
  • HJaredHJared Posts: 225 Deckhand
    bobert421 wrote: »
    If there are any early risers, I am looking for some people that would like to fish out of Boynton. I leave the dock at 6:30am if anyone would like a ride. I use the ramp that is directly across from the inlet. I fish any day that the weather is good. Sunday is looking good. Maybe even hit some docks at night to try and find a Snook on the last night of the season. During the week if the weather permits I leave early so that I can get back to the dock around 11am. On the weekends there is no set return time. I fish for pretty much everything that is edible. PM me if interested.

Im down to fish! i pmed u. do u usually stay inshore?
  • evanleyva47evanleyva47 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Hello my name is Evan and I play college baseball and in the off season and summer I am looking for job on a boat or fish tournaments. I have 17 years of fresh and salt water fishing experiences. I have grown up on the water and on boats all of my life. I am a responsible, hardworking, and a personable guy that loves the water. Out of high school I was going to attend the United States Coast Guard Academy but decided to play college baseball. I intend to enlist after graduating college. I live in Port saint Lucie now but grew up in Broward County so any boat in the tri-county area works and all the ways up to Fort Pierce.

If there is no Capt. looking for a mate I wouldn't mind sharing my knowledge with anyone looking to get out on the water with a new boat or looking for an experienced guy to fish with. Have all the gear you would need just give me a call and we can get on some fish.

Call, text, or email me at
    (954)-663-3484
    [email protected]
  • gradydavegradydave Posts: 90 Greenhorn
    Hello
    Two spots available. Crew needed for short trip to Bimini next week. Leaving in my 28 foot Grady White Sailfish Walkaround with twin 250 Yamaha outboards, on Wednesday June 24, from Ft Lauderdale for three days of trolling/bottom/chasing tuna with two nights stay at Bimini Blue Water on North Bimini. Returning to Ft. Lauderdale on Friday June 26. Please send private message with fishing resume and contact information. Experience fishing in/out of Bimini preferred. I will try to get back to you ASAP. All expenses shared of course. Hopefully sharing catch as well.
    Captain David Yates
    Ft Lauderdale to Bimini June 24-26 TWO SPOTS OPEN on my GW 28 Sailfish
    Hello
    Two spots available. Crew needed for short trip to Bimini next week. Leaving in my 28 foot Grady White Sailfish Walkaround with twin 250 Yamaha outboards, on Wednesday June 24, from Ft Lauderdale for three days of trolling/bottom/chasing tuna with two nights stay at Bimini Blue Water on North Bimini. Returning to Ft. Lauderdale on Friday June 26. Please send private message with fishing resume and contact information. Experience fishing in/out of Bimini preferred. I will try to get back to you ASAP. Expected cost of $400- $500 per person. All expenses shared of course. Hopefully sharing catch as well.
    Captain David Yates

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?194608-Ft-Lauderdale-to-Bimini-June-24-26-Two-spots-on-my-GW-28-Sailfish#ixzz3dciVT7On
  • Reel Gator 2Reel Gator 2 Posts: 139 Deckhand
    Need one or two to join me at West Palm KDW tourney July 10-11th the 10th is prefishing day. No $$ needed just supply your own food and drink. Must be sober and reliable and willing to join SKA membership. Email me at [email protected]
    Both spots filled!

I love this forum!
  • johntuckerjohntucker Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    I will be staying at Jensen beach for the weekend. I'd like to fish off shore on sat. If anyone has room for one more let me know. I can leave when ever but have to be back to hotel by 5. I have all my own gear if needed. Gladly put in for gas and hopefully filleting. My number is 239 290 5423
    Thanks,
    John Tucker
  • AlldayAllday Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    My name is Daniel I'm 39 years old and I live in Jupiter. I'm looking for somebody to fish with me on my custom polling Gheenoe from Jupiter to Stuart. I fish mostly around sunrise and sunset but sometimes middle of the day. If you are interested give me a shout.
  • FlfjackFlfjack Posts: 646 Officer
    Just a few short months ago I was posting here looking to go out with someone else. The times they are a changing. I've got 2 kayaks both rigged to fish and a little jon boat. I normally fish inshore for snook around Boynton. I'm always looking for good company. Luckily the expenses are nil for these vessels so a positive attitude is all that's needed.
    East Boynton
    IG jack.bbi
  • Conch TimeConch Time Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    Looking for someone to fish with on the weekends, or maybe an afternoon during the week. I am a small boat guy, 17 ft skiff. Like to go on the outside during the summer. I'm in Jupiter, 42, not one of these overly competitive type fisherman, like to listen to some tunes, drink a few brews and catch dinner. My wife likes to hit the sandbar after I'm in, so I usually pick her up.
  • AlldayAllday Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    I've been lookingfor someone to fish with too. I have a custom gheenoe and all my own gear. Lets meet for a beer.
  • John34John34 Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Sold my boat so now I cant make it offshore anymore. If anyone ever needs an extra person in the West Palm area, let me know. I have all the gear to fish just need a ride.I usually have school during the week, so I will only be available to go on weekends. Of course I will pay my share and help with all the boat duties. Pm me and we can talk.
  • ProYakProYak Posts: 297 Officer
    I have a 17' McKee Craft with a smoke-free motor, and like to fish for kings etc. mid-week out of Hillsboro Inlet. Looking for anyone who enjoys real conversation while trolling, drifting, or on the hook. Early start to catch bait and back by 10 or 11. Homeless people are most welcome if you can swab the deck, and panhandle $10 for parking!!!
  • perlman1234perlman1234 Posts: 1,449 Officer
    33' palmetto... want to high speed tonight out of hillboro inlet. I gave all the gear, just need some extra help clearing lines. Pm me if interested
  • Greyt EscapeGreyt Escape Posts: 326 Officer
    I've got a buddy in town and wanting to get him offshore! We will fish for what ever and pay plenty gas and bait. 7656209010. Would love to high speed troll perlman
  • jwalk324jwalk324 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Hey everyone - me and a buddy recently got access to a 27' CC out of hillsboro inlet - newer boat, bait wells, etc. Problem is, we're not that experienced with trolling. We've got pretty much all the gear but was looking for someone experienced to come out with us and show us the ropes. We went out yesterday but blanked out pretty bad lol.

Please PM me if you're interested! We are flexible and prefer to go out during the week.
  • JollyhollyJollyholly Posts: 78 Greenhorn
    Trailering down sept 17 to visit a friend. They can't fish on Friday. If someone wants to troll offshore let me know. St Augustine is home waters. Looking forward to the short run. Contender 23t with twin yamahas, I have all gear. Sat phone very experienced and safe, don't drink while fishing. Drink when I clean fish though.
  • sbroekmeijersbroekmeijer Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Late 20's male here. Been fishing/boating all my life but haven't been able to get out much the past few years. Just relocated down to Delray Beach from NY in June. Have some gear and been fishing freshwater in Lake Ida. Not targeting anything in specific, just been trying to get to know the spots and see whats out there... Using nightcrawlers and lures mostly as they are pretty universal and catch the greatest variety in my books.

I'd love to go snook fishing, or even out on a boat. Problem is I don't really know anyone in the area yet. I would love to get to know some fellow anglers and make a few friends to go fishing with. Two brains is always better than one .

I'm very easy going, have transportation, and can contribute to any expenses if required. Not looking to steal your spots, just someone to share the love of fishing with. If you are possibly interested in going out please let me know via reply/private message.
  • denali2670denali2670 Posts: 53 Greenhorn
    Looking for anglers/crew to fish my boat out of Stuart. Offshore trolling and or live baiting. Well equipped 27 Pursuit. Usually mornings during the week. PM with a phone number and I'll call you.
  • ProYakProYak Posts: 297 Officer
    I have a 17' McKee Craft with a smoke-free motor, and like to fish for kings etc. mid-week out of Hillsboro Inlet. Looking for anyone who enjoys reel conversation while trolling, drifting, or on the hook. Early start to catch bait and back by 10 or 11. Homeless people are also welcome if you can swab the deck, and panhandle $10 for parking! :)

Please pm me with ur phone #
  • ScblackbeardScblackbeard Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Have 23 foot proline wa with hardtop, 200 Yammy , garmin Echo and avet reels located out of Crystal River. Ready to fish most weekdays. Shoot me email if your interested in grouper or whatever is biting.
  • perlman1234perlman1234 Posts: 1,449 Officer
    Looking for some crew with swordfish experience. Not much is required, but some would be great. Again I have all the gear and the boat so p.m. me for more info.
  • SaltLife89SaltLife89 Posts: 19 Greenhorn
    Newly relocated for work from PA/NJ area. Looking for nice, knowledgable, fun, and over good quality people to fish offshore w/boat. Experience in dead bait trolling/chunking/jigging and inshore. Can supply fuel/supplies/drink/food for trip's. Mid 20s regular guy who loves to fish and put his time in on the water with good people while catching fish. Very easy going and serious about fishing, as we all are. Available most day's. Private message if interested and for contact info. Would really appreciate any help or suggestions as well. Thanks
    JB