Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Need A Crew / Want To Fish

Replies

• TaylorDogTaylorDog Posts: 68 Greenhorn
    Anybody have a spot this saturday or sunday on their boat contact me 8569528200
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brianuf5220brianuf5220 Posts: 44 Greenhorn
    Looking for 1 or 2 people to fish this Sunday (6-15). Boat is between Commercial and Oakland Park in Ft Lauderdale. Leave early (6:00 to 6:30). Primarily fast troll in early am on the reef and then run offshore later looking for dolphin. Expected gas and bait to be around $225 to $240 split either 3 or 4 ways (2 on right now). Boat is a 27 Contender.
  • gradydavegradydave Posts: 90 Greenhorn
    I have two spots left on my 28 Grady to fish for mahi offshore out of Ft. Pierce this coming Friday and Saturday, June 27 and 28. Looking for someone to share expenses(between 3-5 people) and hopefully fish. Each share should be between $60 and $100 per day, depending on the number splitting it up. No experience necessary, but local knowledge preferred. Text my cell at 813-220-0850
    Captain (USCG, not charter) David

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?25008-Need-A-Crew-Want-To-Fish/page15#ixzz35Z2rKDJx
  • JohnwayneJohnwayne Posts: 23 Greenhorn
    Anyone going offshore near stuart and have room for another.
  • CobiabayCobiabay Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    New to the area going solo tomorrow morning. Fish out of SLI. Looking to learn the area. I have a 21 bay. Can fish inshore or offshore
  • Team_kTeam_k Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    I have tons of numbers in stuart depending on what your targeting but recently sold my boat. I an 31
  • A1A SportsmanA1A Sportsman Posts: 71 Deckhand
    offshore, Inshore, Sight fishing and fly fishing I do it all. always sacrificing everything to go out and slay also a hardworker when it comes to cleaning up and taking care of the boat and equipment. I have a 18ft Ankona Shadowcast aswell. 772 494 3605
  • dayankis08dayankis08 Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    I am docked out on the Marina so trailering won’t be an issue. If Im not out on the sandbar on the weekends I will go fish and lobster.
    I can do weeknights as well. I thirst for knowledge so if fishing, a couple of good size fish, if lobstering a couple of good size lobster is pay enough.. if not $50 should cover gas.

I have a 2004 Ranger 23 Bay draft bout 13” with a 300HP

If interested text me 305-439-2406 or PM
  • rustyatorustyato Posts: 171 Officer
    Looking for someone to wahoo fish with with out of Boynton Tuesday 8/12 and Wednesday 8/13. I am all set with everything needed just had someone bail on me and do not want to waste the time that I already have off. A few bucks for fuel would be appreciated.

PM me if interested.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."
  • Hello from Fort Pierce, i would like to join ome offshore trip. whenever it is possible. hat a super bad day last week, trailer, boat and car broke on the same day, when was trying to do a fishing day. but anyway, i would be in in jupiter stuart and fort pierce. of course ill help clean the boat ect. ill could bring medium size conventional and spinning gear. i know how to handle a boat, just teach me how to fish these waters.

to my person, i am 23, german, engish is good, so no worries, studying industrial engineering.

call or text, 772 801 3399

Daniel
  • Tori'S ToyTori'S Toy Posts: 281 Deckhand
    bro and neighbor are out of town this weekend.. pm me if you'd like to join me... kite/troll/live bait
    attachment.php?attachmentid=230307&d=1483582365
  • jtluongojtluongo Posts: 73 Greenhorn
    Hello from palm beach county. Looking for someone with a boat to do some inshore fishing. I will help supply gas $ and $ for live bait if we decide to use it. I have all my own equipment. Just bring me along and forget that im even there :) txt me anytime at 561-797-0607
    Join Us for a "Great Day" of fishing :)
    www.boyntonbeachfishingcharter.com (561-797-0607)
    www.southernfinapparel.com
  • J_DiZJ_DiZ Posts: 57 Deckhand
    Just got my 27ft fountain center console and am wanting to fish. Have no gear currently but have boat will travel. Contact me at 561 436 2880 born and raised in palm beach county and love offshore fishing. My name is jason
  • Salty4LifeSalty4Life Posts: 29 Greenhorn
    I just joined the forum and came across this thread. I am looking for a crew in the West Palm-Stuart area. I have a 25 foot Blue Fin center console and I am looking for people that can help out with gas and bait. I currently live in Orlando and keep the CC in Loxahatchee. I have a Ranger z21 inter coastal that I keep up here in Orlando. Anyone in the Orlando area is welcome the next time I have an open seat.

John Larsen
    [email protected]
  • mboymboy Posts: 34 Greenhorn
    HI all.

Just moved to Pompano Beach. 35+ years slatwater fishing experience in NJ, a few in Fl.

Have my own gear (few trolling rods, live bait, jigging, casting, etc).

Love to be a part of a weekend crew to help with expenses. Also have another crew member interested.

Jupiter to Miami on a weekend or possibly a Friday, I am in.

Please let me know if you have room.
  • linesliderRyrolinesliderRyro Posts: 143 Deckhand
    Lookin for someone to throw in gas $ for snook trip Wednesday night. Plan is to get live mullet and dock hop from north palm to Jupiter. Lot of experience dock light fishing at night. Bring your favorite inshore rod or I have plenty gear. 7pm-12 (or whenever haha) If u plan on keeping a snook make sure u have licence and snook stamp. Will be fishing a 24 foot mako. 20 $ estimated cost call or text 7722142624 tight lines-Ryro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dennidenni Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Hi I'm Dennis from Michigan! I will be coming down to Hudson Fl for six months! snow bird! looking to buy a fishing yak
    to fish the flats this winter, I'd like to hook up with some guy's with a power boat and go off shore fishing! and help out
    on gas! been fishing Hernando beach area Jensen's creek down to Anclote river park, if anyone needs a hand with gas
    let me know! Pm me I'll be coming down this week in my motorhome towing a Saturn ion, cant tow my boat down to!
  • dennidenni Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Michigan great lakes fisherman always will will help with fuel! lots of experience love to fish for for the big one's!
    need a hand ? out of pasco county the whole winter
  • itownjefeitownjefe Posts: 99 Deckhand
    Im also available on mostly all Wednesdays as that's my day off either to join somebody on their boat or also to take my boat out to do some offshore fishing. I can travel to fish from fort pierce all the way down to west palm beach, i usually fish from stuart or west palm.
    I do not mind joining someone else's party to fish and also chip in for fuel or bait and help with the boat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stoxbondsstoxbonds Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    42 yr old non-smoker looking to fish.

I am going to be in Boca area from 12/21 thru 1/03/15 and I love to fish. I am in south Florida fairly regularly. I have a 23 Regulator and fish often in NJ/NY waters. I'd love to join you on your vessel and share in duties/expenses. Interested in anything from trolling to reef fishing. I'm willing to travel north or south of Boca within reason. I'd also be happy to return the favor if you're ever up north!
    Please contact me at [email protected]

thanks and tight lines!
  • sawmillersawmiller Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Dec 12th - Dec 19th Fishing Buddy needed.

Have 29' Regulator - looking for someone to fish with this weekend and more. My boat is based at Newport Cove Marina in Riviera Beach.

I plan to troll for sails & dolphin just south of the Palm Beach Inlet, then bottom fish a bit north of the inlet. Had good luck with yellowtail on Sunday.

PM me with your cell phone number and we can talk.

Jim
  • aemerandaaemeranda Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hello all

I live in Boston and plan on renting a condo on Hutchington Island for the month February 2015. I'm looking for a fishing buddy who has a sea worthy fishing boat that fishes around Stuart, Jupiter or st Lucie area and is looking for a experienced fisherman and boater willing to help with gas,food,bait and clean up. I am a current boat owner (28ft carolina classic) and have over 30yrs experience fishing every type of fish including many giant bluefin tuna. I'm comfortable fishing inshore and offshore , trolling ,jiging, live bait, and kite fishing. Over the last several years i've charted boats out off west palm beach , so ive caught lots of sailfish amber jack ,wahoo , king fish and all typs of sharks. If your looking for an extra hand to help with the expenses and make your trips a lot less work give me a call.

Albert Meranda
    617-549-7030
  • jtluongojtluongo Posts: 73 Greenhorn
    Jason in Palm Beach/ Boynton Beach, willing to travel to jupiter down to Ft Laudy. Looking to do some inshore fishing. will help pay for gas/food/bait
    Join Us for a "Great Day" of fishing :)
    www.boyntonbeachfishingcharter.com (561-797-0607)
    www.southernfinapparel.com
  • ditchangler22ditchangler22 Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    I just recently moved to West Palm Beach and would love to get out on the water. I am 26 years old and a Marine Technician. I am looking for an avid angler that is willing to take me out fishing. I have no problem helping with expences, cleaning and possibly trade for service. I work Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30, so the only free time I have is on the weekends. Fishing is what I love and have been doing for a long time so you don't have to worry about me holding you back.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
    Andrew

Hey there Andrew. My names Casey i am 27 years old i just recently moved to West Palm and purchased a 22ft mako center console I'm looking for a fishing buddy. I would be interested in exchange of services if you're. If you could fix my boat as things pop up from time to time you can come fishing with me anytime. let me know Casey

i also got full sponsorship in 6 different tourneys this spring and summer. let me know if you'd be interested in fishing in those too
  • MaycoMayco Posts: 105 Officer
    Hey all,

Headed down to West Palm from Friday to Sunday. Had a boat for a while then moved to the Midwest and sold it. Have some gear and Grundens if it blows. Been on the website for a while and post when I can.

Looking to fish with some fellow forum members this weekend, offshore or inshore. Will obviously contribute for gas etc..

Thanks

James
  • krisis7krisis7 Posts: 65 Deckhand
    I moved away to Texas and I was well known for catching fish. Anyone need to share costs. Need to get my deep blue fix on.

I had a Seapro when I lived in PSL and coming to Visit March 9-13. looking to go out for some Phin action,
  • Billfish3Billfish3 Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    Will be in Lauderhill between April 10 and 15 and usually drift fish the Fish City Pride fleet but was hoping to meet up and I am happy to pay towards bait, food, ice, fuel. I also keep a bunch of tackle at mom's place and bring down some quality reels. Can pretty much fish any day Except Saturday April 12. Have a lot of experience inshore and offshore. Non smoker, laid back, willing to help out and no shenanigans.

Bill

203-545-2581

Thanks.
  • Hook N UpHook N Up Posts: 188 Officer
    Just moved to Stuart/ Jensen Beach area, and looking for a 1-2 guys to fish with routinely who are skilled anglers. I have a 31T Contender fully rigged with all tackle as I fish for Phins, tuna, wahoo, bottom and kite fish. I would like to try to fish some Tournaments here locally as well w/ a good crew. Can only fish on weekends due to work however will go out each weekend when I can. I try to fish early in the morning and try to be back early afternoon (bite permitting). Let me know if your interested in getting out in the Stuart area to fish and pitch in. You can PM me to discuss. Thanks and Tight lines.

David
  • FlfjackFlfjack Posts: 646 Officer
    I'm jack. 26 years old. I'm a bartender in downtown delray, but live in boynton. I fish almost everyday from shore or my kayak. Im looking for some advice as well as someone to hang out with while I lose tackle. Thanks.
    East Boynton
    IG jack.bbi
  • Slopps08Slopps08 Posts: 1,038 Officer
    Hook N Up wrote: »
    Just moved to Stuart/ Jensen Beach area, and looking for a 1-2 guys to fish with routinely who are skilled anglers. I have a 31T Contender fully rigged with all tackle as I fish for Phins, tuna, wahoo, bottom and kite fish. I would like to try to fish some Tournaments here locally as well w/ a good crew. Can only fish on weekends due to work however will go out each weekend when I can. I try to fish early in the morning and try to be back early afternoon (bite permitting). Let me know if your interested in getting out in the Stuart area to fish and pitch in. You can PM me to discuss. Thanks and Tight lines.

David
    There is a tournament on the 22 nd and the 23 ed You going?