Home Southeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Need A Crew / Want To Fish

Replies

• Tori'S ToyTori'S Toy Posts: 281 Deckhand
    Hi Guys...
    looking for someone to go fishing with this weekend(12.7/8.13).Bro is out of town and i'd like to send him a picture of something BIG! 23' Outrage. We have all the stuff for trolling, kite fishing, and i think bottom (we don't usually do that since we end up feeding more then catching. We usually go out PBI and can go North or South.. send an email ([email protected]) or pm me. Thanks :)
    attachment.php?attachmentid=230307&d=1483582365
  • Jthomp51Jthomp51 Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    hey I'm looking for a job as a mate if anyone could help me out and i have experiance and know what I'm doing thanks! call me or text me at 305-834-3187
  • kirkwtkirkwt Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Will be in the Stuart area the weekend before Christmas. Would like to go offshore fishing if anyone has room for two that Sunday or even Christmas Eve Day.
  • SnapperSlapperSnapperSlapper Posts: 137 Officer
    Hey all - just moved to Vero. I am looking to line up a few people for offshore crew when the weather breaks; running normally out of Fort Pierce. I have a Bluewater 2550 rigged and ready to roll. Just need crew and a split on gas (cheap runs!). Reply or PM me if you are in the area and up for heading out sometime.
    37 Seahunter "Dilemma"
  • tenacioustenacious Posts: 124 Deckhand
    I just moved to PSL this week. Most everything in Florida is brand new to me so I am looking to get some experience with all these "new to me" species. I am willing to do any type of fishing. I have my own gear, have owned boats, know my way around them, and understand that they cost money to run. I have plenty of free time in the immediate future, and am looking to fish. If your looking for someone to split costs and teach a thing or two, I'm game.
    thanks,
    Jason
  • pablotolapablotola Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Going out tomorrow 7:00AM, I have a spot on my boat for anybody that would like to go and share expenses.
    PM me if interested.
  • MakoLogicMakoLogic Posts: 628 Officer
    Anyone up for some fishin on Sunday 1/12? Depending on the weather, we can run offshore Jupiter in my 24' Hydrasport, or kayak the bays/flats in PSL/FP for Reds and Trout. Don't know many people in the area yet, shoot me a PM if you are interested. If Sunday doesn't work, I sneak out whenever I can would be good to have some contacts with kayaks too or that like to fish offshore. If running the boat, usually look for a normal expenses split.

let me know

Patrick.
    Fisherman, outdoors enthusiast, and software geek (not necessarily in that order, depending on the day)
    www.makologic.com
    [email protected]

Formerly TxToFl...
  • amberjoeamberjoe Posts: 40 Deckhand
    hey folks, was wondering what kind of fishing skills and experience you would prefer to see in fellow anglers you bring on board, from this Need a Crew/ Want to Fish subforum?

for example " bottom fishing", "rigging" , " gaffing", " driving" , etc...

What at a minimal skills should someone have to be considered "experienced"?
  • bmoodybmoody Posts: 985 Officer
    I'm looking for an additional angler for Monday 1/20/2014 -- looking to troll ballyhoo for sails. I've got the gear, but yours in welcome too. I just don't want to go alone.

I'm posting on sunday night -- call before 10pm 248-0742
  • pablotolapablotola Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Going fishing tomorrow at 7 am
    Don't want to go alone so you're welcome to join me
    Leaving from the palm beach yacht center in boynton beach
    Call me or send me a pm 954 254 9214
    Bring your own gear
  • glenn_wsbglenn_wsb Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    I just recently moved to West Palm Beach and would love to get out on the water. I am 26 years old and a Marine Technician. I am looking for an avid angler that is willing to take me out fishing. I have no problem helping with expences, cleaning and possibly trade for service. I work Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30, so the only free time I have is on the weekends. Fishing is what I love and have been doing for a long time so you don't have to worry about me holding you back.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
    Andrew

Hey Andrew. Coming down to WPB from Atlanta next month. Have a 35 foot Donzi Center console. Love to fish too. Will make a trade. I have Raymarine electronics that have some issues with cables and Seatalk. Are you familiar with the C -120's?
    Regards,
    Glenn Burns
  • glenn_wsbglenn_wsb Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    You can email me at : [email protected] to let me know Andrew. Thanks
  • Tori'S ToyTori'S Toy Posts: 281 Deckhand
    PBI-fishing Sunday..2.2.. if anyone would like to go..
    attachment.php?attachmentid=230307&d=1483582365
  • sailinawaysailinaway Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    Recently moved my boat here from Destin after 22 years of fishing the Gulf... learning the ins and outs of fishing PB and would like to go our with some of you that know the area and have been fishing it... I have a 2008 31' Pursuit w Twin 250's in excellent condition...

I plan to Fish Wed, Thur and Sat and Sun (weather Permitting) this week... 2/19, 2/20, 2/22 and 2/23. Boat is near Lake Worth inlet.

Looking for a few people to go out and help me catch some fish! Must love to fish and have fun doing it! I want to target Wahoo/Dolphin maybe BF Tuna... also hit some bottom spots for snapper/cobia/dinner fare! Would welcome some pitch in on Gas too...

If you love to fish, listen to good music and toss back a couple of cold beers, and you can help rig/reel/keep things going on the boat, join us!

PM Me
  • snook87snook87 Posts: 1,707 Captain
    LinesliderRyro and myself available to go offshore Weds( tues & weds for me), SLI, Jupiter Inlet, or PBI in the morning to mid-afternoon. We have our own gear, tackle, and knowledge, will chip in for fuel/bait/supplies. PM me or LinesliderRyro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wpbthwpbth Posts: 443 Officer
    Anyone looking for someone to pitch for gas/bait/supplies this saturday?
    :fishing
  • ccordellccordell Posts: 242 Deckhand
    My Fiance and I are coming to Jenesen Beach to inshore fish the week of April 14th and are looking to share an offshore trip with someone. We will be happy to share all expenses and are both experienced fisherpeople. We are both in our mid 30's and are pretty fun and easy to get along with types. I would really love to take her Sail/Mahi fishing or something bigger if that works out but I really want her to catch something offshore as this has always eluded her.

email me and lets set something up, we are NOT Creepers lol....
  • ThomashallbergThomashallberg Posts: 3 Greenhorn
    Hey guys, I'm coming to stuart this week/weekend to visit mom for spring break, will travel as well. 3 experienced anglers from Jacksonville. If anybody needs some fishing company let me know. Currently we are just restricted to kayaks but would love to split expenses etc. 21-23 year olds ready to get on some fish. Will be in stuart Thursday the 20th to the 23rd. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!
  • rustyatorustyato Posts: 171 Officer
    Need 2 for an east side gulf stream trip for tuna on May 11th. Currently have 4 people but need 2 more to fill out the charter. It is $600 a person and will be on a 61' sport fishing that leave at 3:30Am on the 11th and returns that evening. The 11th is Mother's Day so make sure mama says it is OK for you to go.

Send me a PM for more information and specifics.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."
  • jayseasjayseas Posts: 813 Officer
    Dry Tortugas fishing trip, anglers needed.

Two slots left. We are fishing the Dry Tortugas with Capt Steve of Andy Griffith charters, now operating as majestic Charters. Trip leaves Key West at 10:00 am on Monday, 4/21 and returns at 2 pm on Wed, 4/23. Cost is $600 plus shared fuel, food, bait and tip costs. For more info or to sign up call Arnie at 772-341-4322 or pm me.

http://www.majesticseascharters.com/fishing.html

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?148913-Dry-Tortugas-fishing-trip-anglers-needed#ixzz2xBkyc19g
  • TaylorDogTaylorDog Posts: 68 Greenhorn
    2 die hard anglers from stuart looking to inshore/offshore fish anytime, we are addicted to pullin in big fish! We have our own gear, we will catch all the live bait and do all the work and pitch in for fuel. If you want to have fun, catch big fish and share the experience call me!

Taylor 856-952-8200
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onICEonICE Posts: 988 Officer
    i always have spots in my boat. mostly fish inshore jupiter and west palm. I can fish during the week or weekends. LEt me know if you ever want to get out
  • EvanLeyva10EvanLeyva10 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hello my name is Evan and I play college baseball and in the off season and summer I am looking for job on a boat. I have 15 years of fresh and salt water fishing experiences. I have grown up on the water and on boats all of my life. I am a responsible, hardworking, and a personable guy that loves the water. Out of high school I was going to attend the United States Coast Guard Academy but decided to play college baseball. I intend to enlist after graduating college. I live in Broward County so any boat in the tri-county area works.

If there is no Capt. looking for a mate I wouldn't mind sharing my knowledge with anyone looking to get out on the water with a new boat or looking for an experienced guy to fish with . Have all the gear you would need just give me a call and we can get on some fish.

Call, text, or email me at
    (954)-663-3484
    [email protected]
  • Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Posts: 89 Greenhorn
    Looking to go out tomorrow morning. Launching out of Phil Foster Park. Have room for 2 . Would like to target dolphin, cobia and snappers. PM me if you would like to get out. Thanks, Mike
    2004 KeyWest 1900 Sportsman Yamaha F115
  • reel nautiquereel nautique Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    Lets go fishing
  • Forby94Forby94 Posts: 22 Greenhorn
    If anyone would like someone to give them a helping hand on their boat please text me at 561-281-0047. Just a hardworking guy and ready to land some fish.
  • gradydavegradydave Posts: 90 Greenhorn
    I have two spots left on my 28 Grady to fish for mahi offshore out of Ft. Pierce tomorrow, Wednesday. I also have one spot left to do the same on Thursday. Looking for someone to share expenses(between 3-5 people) and hopefully fish. No experience necessary, but local knowledge preferred. Text my cell at 813-220-0850
    Captain (USCG, not charter) David
  • 123123 Posts: 63 Greenhorn
    How did you do?
  • adalidrojasadalidrojas Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Stuart Friday 16 .I have two spots in my 24 seahunt. For Anybody that would like to go and share expenses
  • meat77meat77 Posts: 31 Deckhand
    Gonna give it a try on Friday 5/15/14 have a couple spots open. Split gas/bait/ice etc.