Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

Sebastian ramp closeure

As insane as it may sound...being as there is now only *one* open ramp in Sebastian...You know, the sleepy little fishing town :rolleyes

2pRcysnl.jpg

Yep...a Saturday during the mullet run...and...at 6 AM...It's *DARK* at 6 am...and any parade won't be near the ramp till 8:30 - 9 AM....

More stupidity brought to you by our city council...who apparently...don't use or need a boat ramp :shrug
There are many roads to travel
Many things to do.
Knots to be unraveled
'fore the darkness falls on you

Replies

• The Cat's EyeThe Cat's Eye Posts: 1,481 Officer
    i worked for a major coastal city in S. Fla for over twenty years, and never in that time did any of my elected officials own a boat. I also worked under eleven different city managers, and only one of them was a boat owner.... and he was only an acting city manager and it was a sailboat. Go figure !
    Giimoozaabi
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,928 AG
    Was thinking of going to the city council meeting tonight at 6 to get my 3 minutes at the mike...the wife even said she would post my bond!...she's a good gal! :)
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • arcurianarcurian Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Fish need a break too...go read a book or something.
    arcurian wrote: »
    Fish need a break too...go read a book or something.

This sounded somewhat troll-ish....and with only 3 posts...it was easy to find this....

[B10-02-2016, 10:32 AM #102
    Good. Those fish are under constant pressure 24/7...they could use a **** break.

[/B]

You seem lost here Mr. fish hugger....this...is a fishing web site. :rotflmao
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • arcurianarcurian Posts: 4 Greenhorn
    Says the no life with 17k posts....I've better things to do than to camp the forums all day.
    arcurian wrote: »
    Says the no life with 17k posts....I've better things to do than to camp the forums all day.

Pretty snappy retort :rotflmao....considering my posts are about my day of fishing....and fishing related subjects! :rotflmao

Nice try... and thanks for playing Mr. troll.
    Feel free to tell us more about how we should stop bothering the fish...get in post #5 :rotflmao
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled