Slow day but big bass

Whats going on everybody?* Just put up a new video of me bass fishing in the rain on an awfully slow day, but the only bite I got was the right bite.* How big do you guys think this bass was?* I didn't take the time to weigh it, but it was short, extremely fat, and had a bucket mouth.* Fish was caught on a 5'' green/red flake senko texas rigged with no weight. I will also be launching a trailer for my page that is the first video ive done with Adobe Premiere Elements 15, and it turned out awesome, so keep an eye out.* Tight lines everyone

Replies

• CountryBumpkinCountryBumpkin Fla. Piney WoodsPosts: 1,357 Officer
    Where was the "big bass"? Did it get edited out?

I saw one fish about 3&1/2lbs?

I think in those weather conditions, you will do better fishing a spinnerbait.:wink

I say......I say son.......new & improved my tail feathers.

• sandwashsluggersandwashslugger Posts: 244 Deckhand
    No the big bass didn't get edited out. I promise you that fish wasn't 3 and a half pounds. It was far from my biggest, but definitely a giant for the puddle I was fishing. The weather was only raining for 3-4 casts, that's why I was throwing the senko. I would likely have been throwing topwater if it was raining consistent
  • capt louiecapt louie citrus countyPosts: 9,704 Moderator
    Looks about 4. Nice catch.
    "You'll get your weather"
  • RollinRollin Posts: 1,541 Captain
    Nice fish,but I'm terrible about guessing weights. I really like fishing in that kind of weather.
  • sandwashsluggersandwashslugger Posts: 244 Deckhand
    Rollin wrote: »
    Nice fish,but I'm terrible about guessing weights. I really like fishing in that kind of weather.

Thanks, there something special about fishing in the rain and staying dry and catching fish