I've been Banned/Censored!!!

Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,122 Admiral
Stupid local "newspaper" website in Gainesville has black-listed me from commenting on their stories.
23895.gif

Replies

• tagtag Posts: 8,795 Admiral
    We should burn the town down!!!!
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,319 AG
    The Hogtown Gazette?
    Warning Level 2
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,809 Admiral
    Fish Haid wrote: »
    Stupid local "newspaper" website in Gainesville has black-listed me from commenting on their stories.

are you blacklisted on Youtube also ??

[video=youtube_share;SNKkMkR6I3g]
  • Billy No MatesBilly No Mates Posts: 2,849 Captain

And why do you care? Is it that big a part of your life? :huh
  • Soda PopinskiSoda Popinski GrovelandPosts: 9,253 Admiral
    They finally made Polar a mod there too huh?
    People use statistics the way a drunk uses a street light, for support rather than illumination.
  • Triple Threat 33TTriple Threat 33T Posts: 18,668 Admin

True story, they just called me and asked me to ban you here as well. We're considering it, stand by....
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
  • cprcpr Posts: 9,301 Admiral
    Did they get a new editor who rides a bike to work?
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
  • Mango TangoMango Tango Posts: 2,019 Captain
    True story, they just called me and asked me to ban you here as well. We're considering it, stand by....

That's harsh. :grin
  • frankfrank Posts: 13,292 AG
    you're free to stand on the corner and express your opinion
    No political signature
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 25,729 AG

The members here aren't that lucky. :grin

Mini Mart Magnate

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 25,729 AG

If you are talking about the Sun, I am surprised. Considering what they post in their letters to the editor sometimes. They ain't too picky. Did you try to tell one of your jokes there?

Mini Mart Magnate

• zamogzamog Posts: 298 Deckhand
    cadman wrote: »
    If you are talking about the Sun, I am surprised. Considering what they post in their letters to the editor sometimes. They ain't too picky. Did you try to tell one of your jokes there?

derail...cadman, need any commercial kitchen drawings? :)

griz used to ban, but he has mellowed
  • TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 11,384 AG
    What did you say to deserve such rough handling?
  • Buford CletusBuford Cletus Posts: 1,724 Captain

NASCAR.com banned me for a year back in 2004-5? when I created the forum member name 8blows15daily.
  • Lineman North FloridaLineman North Florida Posts: 298 Deckhand
    The Gainesville Sun must have banned Howie Feltersnatch as well because he hasn't posted in a while, but he made it a long time before they caught on.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    If it's the Gainesville Sun, you should wear that as a badge of honor!
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,750 Captain
    No surprise here...
  • tagtag Posts: 8,795 Admiral
    I got banned for life from posting reviews on Amazon after posting a negative review of Obamas book.
  • NewberryJeffNewberryJeff Posts: 7,270 Admiral

I'm surprised they don't just edit people's comments to fit their slant like their "journalists" do with interviews.
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,122 Admiral
    I made a comment about the ugly woman who drove the car in a recent drive-by shooting.
    23895.gif
  • CyclistCyclist Posts: 23,346 AG
    What stupid crap were you spewing?

Ah never mind.
    133cbf2b243368b1ddb2f591a1988076--beach-posters-florida-travel.jpg
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,216 Admiral
    <---
    not surprised
  • m9000m9000 Posts: 1,999 Captain
    I made a comment about the ugly woman who drove the car in a recent drive-by shooting.

She was quite a "looker".
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Posts: 1,255 Officer

Seems atypical as status quo anymore flooding a national religion of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality "man is God" only.
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,216 Admiral
    Welcome back dancindave