uh–oh

2»

Replies

• SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,319 AG
    Walk us through your ideal military scenario.

A transgender special forces team enters Pyongyang under the cover of darkness and seduces Fearless Leader into a night of passion unknown to most mortal men.

Fearless Leader, upon learning that "Destiny" is hung better than Big Jim Slade, takes his own life with a crude mixture of Ambien and Round-Up.

Problem solved.
    Warning Level 2
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,124 AG
    SAENole wrote: »
    A transgender special forces team enters Pyongyang under the cover of darkness and seduces Fearless Leader into a night of passion unknown to most mortal men.

Fearless Leader, upon learning that "Destiny" is hung better than Big Jim Slade, takes his own life with a crude mixture of Ambien and Round-Up.

Problem solved.

four-and-a-half-star-priv-review.png
  • FinfinderFinfinder Posts: 9,808 Admiral
    Because, like I said, reality can be a difficult thing to accept. Like the reality every other President has had to live with since the armistice signed on July 27, 1953. Diplomacy is the only answer.

Its good to see you back on the forum rooting against America and rooting for North Korean nukes. :)
  • Buford CletusBuford Cletus Posts: 1,724 Captain
    Finfinder wrote: »
    Its good to see you back on the forum rooting against America and rooting for North Korean nukes. :)

:rotflmao
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,429 AG
    I'm waiting for the fire and fury.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    I'm waiting for the fire and fury.

Isn't that a movie about car chases?
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,429 AG
    Menzies wrote: »
    Isn't that a movie about car chases?

I believe that was the Fat and Furious. Hold on...wait.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • Keep on SpoolinKeep on Spoolin Posts: 1,342 Officer

Problem solved.

:USA
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 6,018 Admiral
    Yes Sir , Lil Kim sure Provoked us...:rotflmao
    Didn't he know we're holding War Games with 3 Country's just the other side of his Borders.:cool
    B52's and B1B's are flying real close to his House tonight.. Entire House is shaking , Dishes are falling off the shelf ...How dare him to Provoke us by shooting off a Missile..:banana
    He should just open a JinJin # 4 Takeout on the **** DMZ...winning..:USA
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • Dr. BogasDr. Bogas Posts: 520 Officer
    FS needs a political forum.
  • drgibbydrgibby Posts: 1,281 Officer
    North Korea has won the toss, and they have elected to receive.......................
  • NewberryJeffNewberryJeff Posts: 7,270 Admiral
    Because, like I said, reality can be a difficult thing to accept. Like the reality every other President has had to live with since the armistice signed on July 27, 1953. Diplomacy is the only answer.

I'm interested though in hearing about military solutions that many here apparently believe exist.

Walk us through your ideal military scenario.

Drop devices with photos and videos of our grocery stores bursting at the rafters with food to the NK captives/citizens.
  • Gary SGary S Posts: 1,034 Officer

Problem solved.

Would this team be lead by Dennis Rodman?
  • mplspugmplspug Palmetto FloridaPosts: 7,347 Admiral
    Seems obvious don't it? Special Envoy Rodman. He was on the apprentice and he like having sword fights standing at urinals in north korea.

Captain Todd Approves

• The VilleThe Ville Posts: 457 Deckhand
    mplspug wrote: »
    Seems obvious don't it? Special Envoy Rodman. He was on the apprentice and he like having sword fights standing at urinals in north korea.

Problem with getting help from Dennis is he is to drunk to remember anything? Or was and is and just was who knows.
    It's not my job to provide your education look it up yourself!
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,319 AG
    giphy.gif
    Warning Level 2
  • Buford CletusBuford Cletus Posts: 1,724 Captain
    giphy.gif

Is she a bicycler?
2»