New to Ft. Myers looking for a fi

New to Fort Myers and looking to see if anyone wants to jump on the boat and fish around Sanibel/Pine Island. Have the boat and know a few spots.

Also, if anyone knows of a Southwest FL meetup fishing day or event, I'd be thankful for the info.

Thanks.

-Brian

Replies

• Capt Dan MedinaCapt Dan Medina Posts: 716 Officer
    Hey Brian, welcome aboard. Come check out the SWFL Fishing Club. We have a facebook page, but more importantly we have a once a month meeting and a great group of guys that love to fish. Our next meeting is august 10th at 630 PM at Bass Pro in Ft Myers.
    Hope to see you there.
    www.SaltyFishingCharters.com 33 Ft World Cat Tournament Edition Catamaran
    Offshore Fishing Charters FT Myers, Sanibel, Captiva, Cape Coral
  • MikelleenMikelleen Posts: 71 Greenhorn
    Hey Brian, I am also new to the area. I just bought a home in Cape Coral that my wife and I are looking to retire to in a year or two.

We are coming out the 6th through the 12th and I was just getting ready to post a similar thread to yours.

I'd like to got out fishing in the area and I will put fuel in your boat too, or share oth er costs.

Send me a PM.

I think I will try to make it out to SWFL fishing club captain Medina posted above as well.

Thanks
    Mike
  • larrywittlarrywitt Posts: 2,607 Moderator
    If you look at some of the older posts you will see some of our most active Capt. members and how they do. They are very successful. Check their sites out.
    larrywitt
  • buddy201buddy201 Posts: 24 Greenhorn
    Awesome, thank you for the info. I will definitely attend and check out the fb page.