storing gheenoe

So i need some advice, I am looking at a gheenoe for a very good price and probobly gunna get it. Problem is i go to school in miami so while I can store the gheenoe at my parents house in tampa I would like to take the gheenoe down to miami to take advantage of the fishing down there only issue is i live on campus. So does any one know what my options are far as storage either temp for a few days or longer term for a few months? Iv seen the self storage places but prices are a bit high and im worried about time if i wanted to go late night or early morning alot of the places i looked at wouldnt be open. Any ideas?

Replies

• HeartNShoalHeartNShoal Posts: 937 Officer
    PM me I may have some options for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Pucker FactorPucker Factor Posts: 875 Officer
    Man, this might be a new business niche like AirBNB
  • ReelChillin82ReelChillin82 Posts: 105 Deckhand
    Try Craigslist usually some ppl willing to rent you a spot on there property especially done southjn homestead an Redlands area where ppl have bigger yards/land
    Pucker, you know times are tough I gotta try to keep up with the Gelber's.

The guy did not PM me so he must have found a solution.

• LurchyLurchy Posts: 398 Deckhand
    PM me I may have some options for you.

Hey HeartNShoal.. Any storage solutions for a Pathfinder22 w/tower? Getting tired of waiting on Crandon's decade long wait list..
    Let me know. That goes for anyone else who is listening.. Thanks
    Yes. PM me. Need to understand if this this long term or short term. My place is in Redland/Homestead