Need A Crew

paddlejax wrote: »
Hey guys my name's Ben and I do most of my fishing inshore on kayak or canoe so if anyone ever wants to paddle around with me let me know. I haven't done much offshore fishing since the bottom regulations have been tightened but I jump on the opportunity to get offshore. I'm down for bottom, trolling, beach fishing for kings, ect. Of course I pay my share and do my part in the boat/fish cleaning. Weekends are best for me, so if anyone ever needs extra crew feel free to give me a shout. 9048917767

Hey Ben - Do you have another username that you use that is similar to paddlejax? I belong to another local jaxkayaking forum where I have seen a similar name, just curious..

I too have a couple of kayaks and a 25 WA Cobia which is good for some offshore fishing. Weekends are good for me as well.
I have been in this area for a while but don't get out enough to say that I am an experienced top notch Florida fishermen.LOL
I do have most of the gear needed for inshore and offshore fishing. I however can use some help with the costs, plus putting in and managing the boat when the fish is on ;) I prefer not to have more then 3 people fishing on my boat while fishing due to area limitations.

I usually put in at Sisters Creek but recently have been doing so at Villano. Villano is a pretty good ways from my home where I store my boat and I'm not as familiar with that area.

PM me if interested.
Do you want to fish but can't afford to go by yourself or do you just want to go on somebody elses boat and share the expenses, if so then check out this site to see what is available in your area. www availableangler com