Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

Striper or strippers

Some pics of trips of late. Highlight is Buck doing it all by himself on a 24 incher that he was yelling for help as I videoed - not helping an ounce. It we all him. He's 5.5 now

Been blessed with a ton of help here with some great fellow fishermen. We have a great resource with great people. Lanier remains the Ga I know and love.

One am - this older man trolls over and ask if I can help with his reel - this guy, I'm telling you was old but still trying. Well, his baitclicker was on and he couldn't figure out how to turn it off as a friend had given him the reel. One click and he was sooooo thankful for the help. Lol. Really, I kept and eye on him and put him right on top of the fish as my finder is light years ahead of his Wish we ran into more opportunities so easy to make people smile.

Guides coming by saying hello- exchanging help - just fisherman like most fisherman - being good people
Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...

Replies

• SloughSlough S.w. Ga./ St. JamesPosts: 5,672 Admiral
    Guessing that is your guide in the first pic. Growing!
    I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
  • illinoisfishermanillinoisfisherman Posts: 5,424 Admiral
    That's great Foot. You are surely blessed !!!
  • BodineBodine Posts: 3,080 Captain
    If I lived in N. Atlanta, I would be doing the same thing.
    Not worth coming down here to catch 2 fish.
    Now if you want to feel a pull, make a tuna trip.
    F the feds
  • BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,382 Admiral
    That's great Foot. You are surely blessed !!!

I give thanks to the man above often. Agreed. Hope all is well with you. You are my friend
    Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays...
  • BigfootBigfoot Posts: 9,382 Admiral
    Bodine wrote: »
    If I lived in N. Atlanta, I would be doing the same thing.
    Not worth coming down here to catch 2 fish.
    Now if you want to feel a pull, make a tuna trip.

I'm not pulling the boat down this trip, put it that way. Come on up anytime. Hewes, Wishfishin and myself on Hewes boat. Be a hell of a day. Hewes caught 41 the other day. He's the man out there. Come on