Last Few Inshore Trips.....

Summer time has not dissappointed so far. Ive been an early riser, catching bait and trying to get some fish before it gets to hot or this year, before it gets too windy and rainy. Seems like the shiners have been a bit elusive for me but the pins have been plentiful and since they are usually very big, I have been fishing them cut and on the bottom.....here are some fish that made it to the boat.....

My brother Tris on with a 32 incher fished up against the mangroves on an incoming tide back in June.....

TripRoberts5111720002_zpsxnby385b.jpg

My daughter Molly went out with me on a windy day and what a ball we had....4 redfish over 30 inches with one being small enough to take home and a snook! Really important to have some action when you have a little person on the boat....they can only play with the bait well for so long....

Molly5131720001_zpsgjosbqk8.jpg
output_zpswxyu3pmy.jpg

My buddy PD and his son on an early Saturday morning trip....we picked up 2 keeper reds mid slot.....

ParkeHaiden5271720003_zpsidnto80r.jpg

This trip I did with an local Police Officer and his good buddy from the east coast.....some good fish caught and many laughs....

Sam631720011_zpszfxbpjuk.jpg
Sam631720010_zpscn8jmmqa.jpg
Sam631720002_zps1kkkfuzd.jpg
Sam631720008_zpsd2e5jalq.jpg

Here is a really nice snook that went 30.5 inches....caught on a pinfish tail fished on the bottom....

0608170838_zpsebljjvzg.jpg

And once again here is my older bro with an overslot red caught on a live pinfish.....

Tris620201720002_zps3lxcgen5.jpg

Lots to be thankful for over the past month. High winds and rain made it very interesting and kept me from traveling far in pursuit of fish but there were some good ones out there.....I give thanks to the LORD for blessing us with safety, bait, great fish, and fellowship on the water......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Trust in the LORD and receive HIS many blessings....

Replies