Post your reports to be entered in a drawing for your chance to win fantastic prizes. Every report posted is another entry into the drawing! The more you go fishing and post about it, the better your chances of making a dream trip to Costa Rica.
· To gain entry, you can post your reports in any of the following forums tropical
, paddle craft
, fly fishing
or any of the regional
· The reports must have photos and a description of your day of fishing, answering questions like what, where, when and how.
· One report = One entry
· Unlimited entries
· “Lines In” will be on July 1st, 2017
· “Lines Out” will be September 31st, 2017.
· Prizes will be announced October 8th, 2017Grand Prize7-day Costa Rican adventure with Fishing Nosara valued at $49502nd Place PrizeEngel Stay Cool package valued at $20003rd Place PrizeTsunami Tackle and Salt Life Sport Optics package valued at $1000
Check out http://www.floridasportsman.com/2017/06/12/win-costa-rica-fishing-adventure/
for more details.
Indeed they do! You can post your reports in any of the following forums tropical, freshwater, paddle craft, fly fishing, diving, hunting or any of the regional forums. To qualify, the reports must include photos and a description of your day, answering questions like what, where, when and how.
Hunting posts seem like they would be best posted in the Hunt Camp forums. As a paddle craft forum participant a hunting post would feel like spam in the section I like to read.
Yes, it would be best to have posts go in the correct forums, I was just stating that all of those forums will be actively searched for qualifying reports. Fly should be in fly, fresh in fresh, hunting in hunt, etc. Any duplicate posts in other forums will not be counted.
What about old news spamming ? Reports or content should be produced during and applicable for the months of this contest, and not repeats of every video clip an angler has ever posted on youtube. What are your thoughts regarding this ?