Home Panhandle General Fishing & The Outdoors

WHOS GETTING OUT THERE!!???

I'm heading out Friday AM early *** heck!!! finally after 4 years of heart ache I get a Snapper Season.. I know it's not a long one Federally,but hell at least we are having one. Been on the Atlantic Coast since 2013, so I have been on Snapper lock down since then. Happy to finally have some weather that isn't blowing a gale!! I can take the rain, i don't mind getting wet.. Anyway... post ya picks and lets all HIGH-FIVE each other!! WOOHOO!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2003 21' Palm Beach V6 Yamaha 150
Tight Lines and Clear Water

Replies

• Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,190 Admiral
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,376 Admiral
    Flickerjim wrote: »
    I'm heading out Friday AM early *** heck!!! finally after 4 years of heart ache I get a Snapper Season.. I know it's not a long one Federally,but hell at least we are having one. Been on the Atlantic Coast since 2013, so I have been on Snapper lock down since then. Happy to finally have some weather that isn't blowing a gale!! I can take the rain, i don't mind getting wet.. Anyway... post ya picks and lets all HIGH-FIVE each other!! WOOHOO!

Waiting for the monster pics!
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• FlickerjimFlickerjim Posts: 475 Officer
    Alright!! so it was a good day.. I will have pics soon, promise!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,613 Moderator
    Pics?
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
    Sorry guys... very late on the pic... we did have a great day.. left out of Destin Pass by 530, met the Bait guy with the rain and line of Boats.. All good though.. left out and met the 3ft seas that were forecast to be 1.3 @ 5secs... yeah right!! Anyway.. we bounced out to about 25-30 mi, dropped on about 165-170 ft of blue water.. we limited by 12ish, total catch for the day was 10 Snapper and 3 Red Grouper..we also catch the biggest triggers ever... ���� anyway.. it was a great day on the water.. weather cleared up sun came outand fish were hungry.. bait was Boston Mac, grunts, rubies, and squid.. most of the big Snapper were caught on large strips of Bostons.. and the Grouper ate the grunts.. once again sorry about the late post..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,206 Officer
    Nice! Glad y'all had a good trip. Yep, those triggers are ridiculous.

Livin' the Dream !
    I'll have to see if i can post the trigger pic.. is anyone else having problems uploading pics on here? I was able to get this one up but everything else failed. I have a couple more I'd like to throw up here. Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,206 Officer
    Flickerjim wrote: »
    I'll have to see if i can post the trigger pic.. is anyone else having problems uploading pics on here? I was able to get this one up but everything else failed. I have a couple more I'd like to throw up here. Thanks!

Create a free account with PhotoBucket. Download them into PhotoBuckt first & then copy those saved images to post in the FORUM. Has something to do with re-sizing the image. Then you shouldn't have a problem after that. Seems like there was a help post about photos on one of them main help Forum pages?

Or, if I download a photo straight rom my I-phone I've never had an issue

Livin' the Dream !
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 8,613 Moderator
    nice trip!
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
    LilOrange wrote: »
    Create a free account with PhotoBucket. Download them into PhotoBuckt first & then copy those saved images to post in the FORUM. Has something to do with re

Thanks !! Will do!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]