11k acre Trophy Hunting lease

11k acre ranch right off the legendary fish eating creek. Camp site with power and 3 amazing bass fishing ponds. 15 guys total @ $7500 a key. The game is amazing. Loaded with deer, turkey and hogs. Property had been trophy managed 8pt or better for many years. We just got 6500 acres this year that had not been hunted in years. Please serious inquiries only. I have 4 spots left. The property speaks for itself. No dog hunting still hunt only. :grin

Email, text or call. Please do not waste my time.

Matt
770-570-7792
[email protected]

Replies

• 250sav250sav Posts: 125 Deckhand
    Amazing!
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 4,310 Captain
    Why haven't I heard of this legendary fish eating creek?
    Does anyone know of the legendary "Fisheating creek"?
    Where is this creek? I know of one in Montana.....but this area code is Georgia.
    Matt.....I have no intention to lease this property. For 7500, the deer should come to me, cut and wrapped.
    I do want to know if anyone has heard of the legendary creek.
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
  • gritsnhuntin1gritsnhuntin1 Posts: 894 Officer
    Pics of recent kills?
  • gator4evergator4ever Posts: 2,533 Captain
    Why haven't I heard of this legendary fish eating creek?
    Does anyone know of the legendary "Fisheating creek"?
    Where is this creek? I know of one in Montana.....but this area code is Georgia.
    Matt.....I have no intention to lease this property. For 7500, the deer should come to me, cut and wrapped.
    I do want to know if anyone has heard of the legendary creek.

Obviously you don't live in South or So Central Fla. Fisheating creek and the land surrounding it is extremely game rich. Fisheating creek down here is like saying Gulf Hammock (without all the people) in North Florida.
    "sometimes it's OK just to kill a little time" my grandpa 1972
  • OwlseyOwlsey Posts: 321 Deckhand
    Just disregard Mindyabidness. Always some lurking. My first deer, a spike, was taken near FEC in 1969 at the age of nine. What a gorgeous area. Good luck in your search.
  • Barrett1Barrett1 Posts: 165 Officer
    A buddy of mine had most of that property leased until the state picked it up. They moved towards Venus and leased a huge parcel over there. Both properties were loaded with game. Fisheating Creek was much better though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  • cfthcfth Posts: 416 Deckhand
    Lol Gator with that thought on price he must not live anywhere in FL!!!

Never been down there heard a lot about it.

I can tell anyone interested though the price is very comparative to any of the Mormon clubs as I speak with a variety of different members about there places when processing there game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Capt. Grayson Padrick
    www.centralfloridatrophyhunts.com
    Alligator Hunts, Alligator Hunting Equipment, Alligator and Wild Game Processing
  • Barrett1Barrett1 Posts: 165 Officer
    Cfth... By chance do you live in the Deer Park area?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  • abacofeverabacofever Posts: 377 Officer
    I know the area well. Hunted West side of 27 along FEC for 12 years. I would jump at it if I had the financial ability. Some of it is pristine old Florida. Best wishes filling the spots.